• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Tees Barrage 14th July @ 1pm - NEW LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Come on you North Eastern lot, let's have a get together!

YOU DO NOT NEED A SHOW CAR TO ATTEND, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED AN Elgrand (although it is preferred). THE AIM OF MEETS IS TO GET TO KNOW YOUR LOCAL MEMBERS, PUT FACES TO NAMES AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS.

Plan is to meet at Tees Barrage @ 1pm on Saturday 14th July.

THE LOCATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED DUE TO AN EVENT BEING PLANNED IN STOCKTON THAT WILL MEAN TEES BARRAGE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR US.

WE ARE NOW HAVING THE MEET AT LORDSTONES COUNTRY PARK

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS

It will not be an all day event, there is no cost involved, just turn up, meet some other members, and chill out. You are more than welcome to bring the family, and if there is nothing there for the kids to do, we can always take a little convoy cruise to a play area for the kids to play in.

I was also thinking of making it a picnic type event, so if everyone could bring one or two things, that would be great. Doesn't have to be much, doesn't have to be expensive, it's not a culinary competition.

I'll bring come caviar and volovants... only kidding. If you can suggest what you are able to bring (can be home made if you wish), I'll add it to the list so we all know what's what.

We'll also do some competitions on the day for daft prizes - not sure what yet. No, there will not be a dance off :joy:
But something to maybe entice a few of the on-the-fence members who don't know if they want to come... if you do, you could win a prize :D

1. @Karl & Pippa - Sausage Rolls / Cheese & Onion Rolls / Selection of Cake Bars
  2. . @Madfish, Amanda & Kobi - Empty wrappers as I'll have eaten everything already :D OK, quiche, scotch eggs and cakes ;)
  3. @Simonjsd58 & wife (Boss) - Pork pies, Salad, Pasta Salad, Mini Kebabs and various finger foods samos etc
  4. @Rob Whitton - cakes or something :)
  5. @dognero - corned beef & potato pies
  6. @RobP - crisps & snacks
  7. Paul Surrall
  8. Debbie Brombie
  9. @SQUIZ
  10. Danny Joice (Car Couture)
  11. @sean_h

Last edited:
@Karl do you mean July mate? Will check and see if we're free 👍

Yeah, sounds good :)

Will bring some food not sure what yet but will bring something.

Will bring some food not sure what yet but will bring something.

If you can give me an idea of what you might bring close to the time, I'll add to the list, saves people bringing more of the same stuff :)

Also, you coming alone, or with family/friends?

Me and the BOSS (wife) two dogs. Half dozen pork pies , bowl of salad, pasta salad , mini kebabs and various finger foods samos etc.😎👍

Yeah count me in I'll try and drag some family along and we'll bring cakes or something.

Count on me.
Will talk the wife into baking some corned beef and potato pies.

Sorry guys had a look and can't make that date I'm afraid. Have a good day all!!

This sounds lovely. Hoping I can make it but depends how things come together nearer the time.

Sorry guys had a look and can't make that date I'm afraid. Have a good day all!!

Maybe next time dude. We'll try and make them a bit more regular.

This sounds lovely. Hoping I can make it but depends how things come together nearer the time.

Should I add you to the list or leave you off for now until you know more?

Maybe next time dude. We'll try and make them a bit more regular.

Yeah would definitely like to go there at some point, lools lile a nice place. so hopefully get some more regular meets going for the future

We got any more northern members up for this? It'll be a cracking day assuming we get some nice weather :D

Come on you North Eastern lot, let's have a get together!

YOU DO NOT NEED A SHOW CAR TO ATTEND, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED AN Elgrand (although it is preferred). THE AIM OF MEETS IS TO GET TO KNOW YOUR LOCAL MEMBERS, PUT FACES TO NAMES AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS.

Plan is to meet at Tees Barrage @ 1pm on Saturday 14th July.

It will not be an all day event, there is no cost involved, just turn up, meet some other members, and chill out. You are more than welcome to bring the family, and if there is nothing there for the kids to do, we can always take a little convoy cruise to a play area for the kids to play in.

I was also thinking of making it a picnic type event, so if everyone could bring one or two things, that would be great. Doesn't have to be much, doesn't have to be expensive, it's not a culinary competition.

I'll bring come caviar and volovants... only kidding. If you can suggest what you are able to bring (can be home made if you wish), I'll add it to the list so we all know what's what.

We'll also do some competitions on the day for daft prizes - not sure what yet. No, there will not be a dance off :joy:
But something to maybe entice a few of the on-the-fence members who don't know if they want to come... if you do, you could win a prize :D

1. @Karl & Pippa - Sausage Rolls / Cheese & Onion Rolls / Selection of Cake Bars
  2. . @Madfish, Amanda & Kobi - Empty wrappers as I'll have eaten everything already :D OK, quiche, scotch eggs and cakes ;)
  3. @Simonjsd58 & wife (Boss) - Pork pies, Salad, Pasta Salad, Mini Kebabs and various finger foods samos etc
  4. @Rob Whitton - cakes or something :)
  5. @dognero - corned beef & potato pies
Where is this please?

It's in Stockton on Tees, North East...

A place by the river called Tees Barrage :)

I'm not sure yet, but if I can make it, how many bottles of home made wine shall I bring?
Bramble
Damson
Elderberry
Plum
Elderflower
Bilberry

Back