• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday North East meet.

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Anyone interested in a meet this Sunday?

The Boat Shack
Pow Hill Country Park
Edmundbyers
DH8 9NU

Stick your name down

Dognero
David1972

Last edited:
Ahh I’m already booked up for this weekend or I would have been there

Yes mate, got the daughter staying with us but will bring her and possibly the dogs too

They do breakfasts from 10-11am 👀

Enjoy,

shame I cannot get there as I am off camping in the dales, giving the van and awning it’s first proper test.

let me know for next local meet

@dognero are we knocking this on the head if there's no more interest?

I don't mind leaving it for another time when we can get more interested.

Sorry been at Rosedale camping so no signal for last 3 days, gutted.

We got the Elgrandfest coming next month 20th, 21st and 22nd.
I doubt that we will get the interest the following Sunday (last one of August) as it is a Bank Holiday weekend.

Looking at recent attempts to get a local meet I think North East definitely needs a kick start

sorry can`t make any weekends fully booked up for camping weakends the rest of the year

I’m opposite to @valk2 , I have most weekends free during school hols , then busy again

yeh i took a chance and booked up well in advance Thinking when it all eases the campsites would be full up

yeh i took a chance and booked up well in advance Thinking when it all eases the campsites would be full up
No I wanted to miss school hols , my kids are men , I like quieter 🙈🙈 ha ha

Back