• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 2nd April 2023 10amKirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

Hi all . Sorry not going to be coming today . Just set off and got 4wd and ABS lights on despite having the o/s bearing and sensor done . It's been ok for a week , think the n/s has gone now 😲🤔😡. Tried the sequence to get codes off the dash but keeps sticking in lock mode , I've managed to get it iinto 2wd but not sure I want to drive it to far . See you next time .

Nice weather, nice venue and nice people, great to meet new faces too.

Some interest shown in camping trip:
I will ask @*Jay* to check how many pitches we can have together (and a Glamping tent for @JAGMAN ) at Coast &Castles (RAF Boulmer) for a weekend late July or early August then put a new post up with dates and costs.

Another nice morning out in convivial company. I hope all the new and prospective owners enjoyed the variety of vehicles on display and it’s helped them to either decide their plans for their own vans and / or join the Elgrand owners clan.
And thanks to Andy as usual for managing to make them all look resplendant in the photographs

Someone ( @fatman0191 ? ) showed me their van yesterday and was talking about having a single bed behind the driver's seat.
I saw something and thought it may be of interest, there's a link to a website in this post

Yeh it was me ... Tried to the link but don't have enough posts to view it. Gonna try t pay for upgrade membership but thanks for assistance 👍

Also looking t upgrade exhaust system t give that lovely rasping sound and hopefully improve performance. What do u chaps recommend please.

Yeh it was me ... Tried to the link but don't have enough posts to view it. Gonna try t pay for upgrade membership but thanks for assistance 👍
The website is https://www.camperluxe.co.uk/ you have over 10 posts now so you should have full access.
The membership upgrade will allow you to post pictures and helps the club finance things like this forum.

Also looking t upgrade exhaust system t give that lovely rasping sound and hopefully improve performance. What do u chaps recommend please.

Great to meet you all today.
Thanks for all the sound advice.
Looking forward all the more to getting our Elgrand.
Thanks again for the invite 🙂👍
Note that there is a Thule bike rack with the required brackets in the Parts for sale posts.
And the bonus is that it’s in Teesside £120

Thankfully just the ABS sensor had failed not the bearing . So back on the road 🤞. Ready for the next meet . Possibly interested in camping weekend, been to the site b4 but stayed in one of the tents . Was told there was heating which Is why we booked only to find no heating . Was not happy , got offered extra blankets? . Nice site , had only just opened. 🤞it's better .

Nice weather, nice venue and nice people, great to meet new faces too.

Some interest shown in camping trip:
I will ask @*Jay* to check how many pitches we can have together (and a Glamping tent for @JAGMAN ) at Coast &Castles (RAF Boulmer) for a weekend late July or early August then put a new post up with dates and costs.
Hi Mick

Hopefully we will have our Elgrand by then.
We would love to come.

Cheers
Richie & Heather

Where are we going for the next meet , and are we having it on Bank Holiday weekend? Or maybe pull it forward a week . 🤔

Back