• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East sunday 22nd jan portsdown hill

She's fine with it, thought she'd get the hump lol. See you tomorrow

get the other half to drive up and have a meal on your way back like you used to

Maybe next time I am meeting the guy tomorrow who has just bought my van,going over a few things with him, to embarrassing anyway now gone to the dark side

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230121_201309_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230121_201309_eBay.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 0
haha come anyway my nipper keeps threatening to have a v.a.g, squad meet next to us on the hill

our next regional meet is sun the 22nd of January at mikes burgers portsdown hill PO176AR from 10 till 12 ish all are welcome even if you are just thinking of buying and want to see some in the flesh hope to see some new faces as well as all the old ones
Will be there

E51, E50 and now an E52 as well, great stuff. Should do the 3 lined up for a comparison pic.

Sorry folks. Both of us woke up with sore throats etc. this morning, so won't be able to make it this time. Shame as we were looking forward to teaching our Yorkie pups what being Elgrand dogs is all about. 🙁🙁. Hope to see you all at the next one. By the way, Beaulieu are now taking bookings for this year's Simply Japanese. Are we all doing the same as last year?

Sorry folks. Both of us woke up with sore throats etc. this morning, so won't be able to make it this time. Shame as we were looking forward to teaching our Yorkie pups what being Elgrand dogs is all about. 🙁🙁. Hope to see you all at the next one. By the way, Beaulieu are now taking bookings for this year's Simply Japanese. Are we all doing the same as last year?
That's a shame mate. Hope you both get better soon... as for Beaulieu... I'm organising the stand this year.. I've put a post in the event section

Cheers mate. I'll get Nipper booked in. Take care all and have a great meet. I was looking forward to a Mick's burger and chips as well...... 🤬

As for the question "so what ya gettin then paddy??" ....you know the saying happy wife happy life, well she says an E51 in black. So that's narrowed it down then 😄 It's just a case of finances now.

As for the question "so what ya gettin then paddy??" ....you know the saying happy wife happy life, well she says an E51 in black. So that's narrowed it down then 😄 It's just a case of finances now.
Well Paddy... there was 2 Alphards driving round the burger van so if the worst comes to the worst... need I go on 🫢😅😅

paddy drove everything else there it might have been him in the bus im sure he went by in the burger van as well :joy::joy:🚌🚐🚁🛸

Everything except the two cars equiped with Meccano spoilers...I would rather drive an Alphard than them.

Everything except the two cars equiped with Meccano spoilers...I would rather drive an Alphard than them.
I think the purple Fiesta looked the muttz nuttz.... NOT..🤮🤮🤮

Back