• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Sunday 20th November Southern Regional Meet at Thruxton Race Circuit

I did a track day at Thruxton a few years back, it's a real fast circuit, you could probably have an Elgrand flat out round most of it.

Cool. The date works for us so we will be there. I'm guessing we need to register individually with the organisers?

just bumping this along so come on all you southerners out there lets try for a big one :cool:

Do you reckon we could get near Simply japanese numbers of 20 + Bob... would be good

Sailing in to Portsmouth on 20th but I'll be a bit late for Thruxton.

we hade 21 at steves place in Alton don't see why not ;)

Just attempted to register for the free entry on the Thurxton website but they are sold out. Assuming they reached max capacity. Will keep an eye out for another meet near me.

Must be the attraction of meeting Tiff.

Just attempted to register for the free entry on the Thurxton website but they are sold out. Assuming they reached max capacity. Will keep an eye out for another meet near me.
It’s a free event, you will get an email ticket, please register to enter.

Last edited:
haha my daughter-in-law wanted to come she loves tiff but i had asked my nipper and he hates tiff i might speak to him if he says hello;)

There is no max capacity, so try again to register, it’s free but they are emailing entry tickets. It took me a couple of attempts to register but it will work eventually.
for those that can’t get on their site, copy my ticket attached below.
73249227-E5A0-42D4-A6AC-ABEA1633E517.png

*** Reminder ***

Our Next Southern Regional Sunday Morning Meet will be at Thruxton Race Circuit, at 10am on the 20th November 2022
For those that want to arrive and park together, We will meet up at the A34 Northbound Sutton Scotney Services (between Winchester and the Andover turning) from 9am, leaving in convoy at 9.30am.

Full instructions on post number 1.

Look out for me in this Black NE51 with Garson DAD bodykit….30580490-84B5-44A4-A681-BCDCEF2BA7B7.jpegE32FA206-39DB-4F1D-93AE-D4F1E68A1B23.jpeg

Mind if I come along lads?
Well over due for a catch up.
I'm on the start of one of my mobile office trips so will be in my sprinter (don't laugh).
The Elgrand is being saved for the summer.

Back