• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East sun 25th sep 10 till 12 portsdown hill

Morning all, I've just signed up this morning, too late to make it down there today , I'm currently thinking about buying a camper, not sure which to go for yet . I'll keep an eye on the southern meets coming up . 👍👍

Morning all, I've just signed up this morning, too late to make it down there today , I'm currently thinking about buying a camper, not sure which to go for yet . I'll keep an eye on the southern meets coming up . 👍👍
It's next week🤣😉

Lovely little meet today , great to grove daisey a good run… in shit with names so the fella who was Interested in power pack and canopy set up send me a message and I will get the details to you … Always good to meet up with fellow members …

Lovely little meet today , great to grove daisey a good run… in shit with names so the fella who was Interested in power pack and canopy set up send me a message and I will get the details to you … Always good to meet up with fellow members …
Great meet and as you say, always good to meet up with fellow members. PS It wasnt me or my wife interested in power pack and canopy :)

Great meet and as you say, always good to meet up with fellow members. PS It wasnt me or my wife interested in power pack and canopy :)
So I have to work on the system of Elimination then , wasn’t you , bob or robin … ok..once I can engage my brain I think I will get there ..wasnt chunky Dave as he couldn’t get there , new member was a no show ,wasn’t t bread man as I know him

The finger is pointing towards Land as he lives in Surrey…and I can remember him saying lives in hazelmere ..

well deducted it was only one of three:joy:;)

So I have to work on the system of Elimination then , wasn’t you , bob or robin … ok..once I can engage my brain I think I will get there ..wasnt chunky Dave as he couldn’t get there , new member was a no show ,wasn’t t bread man as I know him
No wasn't me,sorry couldn't make it today,still not feeling great😒

Great to meet up with everyone yesterday, great weather too, and thank you for the doughnuts and cookies, it was very much appreciated :)

from now on you will be known as Poirot Peter :joy: :joy:

Back