• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Southern Summer Sunday Sortie - June 13th

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Well it's nearly June, the sun has arrived at last and we don't yet have a meet organised. So with that in mind I have been in contact with a local establishment with regard to making use of their car park and hospitality. Will reveal all once I have confirmation, but if refused will have a plan B.

I can now confirm that we are clear to go for a meet on Sunday June 13th. The venue will Thatched House in Milton on Portsea Island.

The pub opens at 11am but we are free to meet there from 10am. They have asked that we park in the position shown in the link below.

Sunday lunch will be available from midday but you are advised to book in advance as it fills up very quickly.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::mad: stansted flower show my other half will kill me and bury me in a flower pot if i miss that its the only show she looks forward to have fun people

Sneak out when she's not looking. You could be back before she notices.

Reactions: DMC
i wish mate we will be there at doors open 10 and there till she spends all the money she saved for it and the car is full :rolleyes:

You should come along and see a few close up and personal. Park in the minions car park and walk over to save the embarrassment.

i know this is a bit cheeky and premature but as i cant make the 13th i will be attending this with my nipper with my grand aIMG-20210519-WA0000.jpgnd his mk1 golf

just to let you know my nipper asked if i would go ;) ill show some t5/6 up if they make it that far :joy::joy:

You should come along and see a few close up and personal. Park in the minions car park and walk over to save the embarrassment.
It's not the embarrassment I'm bothered about... its the jealousy that I haven't got mine yet :(

Sorry can't make it, we will be in Devon - Lobbs Fields :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will be up At midnight on the Saturday with my camera, so won’t be able to make this one, however, if the weather doesn’t play ball I maybe able to come depending on position in conversion….

Could be just me and a Sunday lunch then.

that a real shame what with all the new local members on the forum as i say i cant get out of my commitment

yes it is in july

Cool, will pop down as local to me

Back