• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Southern Convoy

I need to be at JAE by about 11 as I have some kit that needs to set up so I might have to miss out on the
convoy

I am not sure if its gonna happen now TBH...I think all of us have issues this week...I haven't even managed to wash mine yet.....quick jet wash at lunch then if im lucky can get alst of red strip off in morning, bring vac with me and see what i get...

Yeah it seems that we’re all meet at the show... as long as we all get there is the main thing... hope everyone has a safe journey see you all soon...

I managed to wash it today

vac will be on stand

No polish required.

Loading and packing tomorrow.

Have you stuck your bumper down? Or do you need me to bring grip mastic?

i can bring some car cleaning bits with me if needed?

I will be bringing my emergency cleaning toolbox also

Have you stuck your bumper down? Or do you need me to bring grip mastic?

Mastic would be great help thank you...planning to drill into and bolt but want to be 100% sure it aint moving again

Peter

I stuck my rear bumper with the stuff hasn’t moved a millimetre since ... just needs to be held in place until mastic has set ... I left mine over night just to make sure... will bring it along with some gafffer tape..

I stuck my rear bumper with the stuff hasn’t moved a millimetre since ... just needs to be held in place until mastic has set ... I left mine over night just to make sure... will bring it along with some gafffer tape..
Cheers fella...will bring some wooden blocks and see what I can do.....

Looks like I might be heading off solo

Got couple things to sort on the way and after its had major work this week don't want to push it......I'll see you along the route somewhere I'm sure

Epic weekend coming up

Woohoo

I'm running late. What time you setting off. I should be good for a 9 o/c set off

Back