• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Southend-on-Sea meet II

Looking forward to my first meet. The family (or crazy crew!) have now decided they ARE coming for a day out at the seaside having moaned repeatedly for the last week and a half about the fact I want to go to Southend on Father's Day! Look forward to meeting you all.

keep an eye out might be coming up behind you on the m25

So we have a good 15 odd for Sunday, I'll be heading down tomorrow so should be on time for Sunday Morning :grinning:

So we have a good 15 odd for Sunday, I'll be heading down tomorrow so should be on time for Sunday Morning :grinning:
It's a bugger that M25 isn't it! You have to leave a day early to do 3/4 hour drive round it!

Might not make it. It depends on today......got a new Pumpkin head unit yesterday, thought I’d quickly pop it in.....what a mess! I’ll take some pics but the cabling is an abortion behind the old head unit. It’s been butchered. I plugged it in and it worked great but it needs a lot of work. It’s bordering on a fire hazard..... if I can do a quick bodge I’ll come along and redo the cables when I’ve got more time.

Not going to make it, have picked up a stomach bug and as well as feeling crap, that is all I seem to be doing !!! :confused::confused::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: have a good day tomorrow, really sorry to be missing it.

It's a bugger that M25 isn't it! You have to leave a day early to do 3/4 hour drive round it!
I love the M25, smooth run today 1.5h

Might not make it. It depends on today......got a new Pumpkin head unit yesterday, thought I’d quickly pop it in.....what a mess! I’ll take some pics but the cabling is an abortion behind the old head unit. It’s been butchered. I plugged it in and it worked great but it needs a lot of work. It’s bordering on a fire hazard..... if I can do a quick bodge I’ll come along and redo the cables when I’ve got more time.
Don't worry we won't judge you on your stereo install, somehow mine works after throwing some solder at it.

Not going to make it, have picked up a stomach bug and as well as feeling crap, that is all I seem to be doing !!! :confused::confused::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: have a good day tomorrow, really sorry to be missing it.
Don't worry we won't have any fun without you. Get well soon

Back