• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East southeast meet at devils punchbowl

Ah bugger only just seen this. Sadly I'm working this weekend so won't be able to make this. I only live 8 miles down the road which is a shame. Have a great one 👍

Ah bugger only just seen this. Sadly I'm working this weekend so won't be able to make this. I only live 8 miles down the road which is a shame. Have a great one 👍
I lived in Liphook for 17 yrs left for Devon in 1986. I also would have liked to be part of this event but sadly still Elgrandless.

Tom

Small meet but fun as always, good to meet a new couple too (you know you gonna buy one :) )
20220828_104814.jpg20220828_113853.jpg20220828_104836.jpg20220828_105107.jpg

Attachments

• 20220828_105130.jpg
    20220828_105130.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220828_113856.jpg
    20220828_113856.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 8
Hope you enjoyed meeting up, it was good to see you both
Yes, brilliant! Thank you all for your patience... Jim reminded me afterwards not to keep butting in (soz!) but it was so interesting and so much buzzing around in my head.

We're very excited about this and I can see us getting in touch with Adrian soon!

Thanks for everything,
Teresa

Gutted could make this one,should be sorted by the new year if not before🤕
I only made it by the skin of my arse.. was meant to be going to Windsor Castle but wifey got wrong day.. should've been yesterday 😒🙄 still a mini meet is better than none... hope you get well soon mate🤞🤞also nice to meet Teresa and Jim..

I only made it by the skin of my arse.. was meant to be going to Windsor Castle but wifey got wrong day.. should've been yesterday 😒🙄 still a mini meet is better than none... hope you get well soon mate🤞🤞also nice to meet Teresa and Jim..
It was nice to meet you and your wife, Dave! We absolutely loved your Ellie - thank you for giving us the opportunity to check it out - quite a privilege. We really appreciated how you all went out of your way to help us out. What a great bunch!

It was nice to meet you and your wife, Dave! We absolutely loved your Ellie - thank you for giving us the opportunity to check it out - quite a privilege. We really appreciated how you all went out of your way to help us out. What a great bunch!
Just a shame there were only a few of us there as you could have compared a lot more. I will organise another meet soon, maybe a bit nearer home. 😃

small meet but hay ho nice weather and company i was begining to think i was going to be on my own :joy: teresa and jim had loads of questions all answered and dealers mentioned 👍

small meet but hay ho nice weather and company i was begining to think i was going to be on my own :joy: teresa and jim had loads of questions all answered and dealers mentioned 👍
Bob, your Elgrand looked spectacular! In and out. We admired the rear window when you overtook our Panda on the A3 ;)

Thanks for organising this, it was great to meet you!

T

surprised i overtook anything with the queue for the Bordon roundabout:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry I couldn’t make it - had to work but up for the next one

Back