• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West South West Mini Rally ! Putting out feelers for YOU

S

Spannerdemon

CALLING all you Elgrand Owners in the South West of England. Devon/Cornwall/Dorset/Somerset and Wiltshire.
Or even if you're down this way and fancy a run wherever you are!! :D

In an effort to build up and promote the image of the Club, and to get us on the map down this way, I am proposing a MEET.

This would be open to you, your families, dogs, (cats?) and anyone else who is interested.

In the first instance will you post here to register your interest in joining in with this.

It would be great if we could all meet up at an agreed place, possibly have a big picnic or something like that, lay on a bit of fun for the kids, get to know each other, and maybe even have a bit of a drive around.

There's no cost, save what it will cost you to come, and what you personally spend on food/drink. I'm leaving the date open for the time being, but would suggest mid June as a starting point. Depending on how many are interested, and where we all are, then we can decide on a mutually agreeable place for our first South West Elgrand Meeting. Possibly Dartmoor or Exmoor?

Hope to hear from you.

Keith.

Sounds great, get posting people, a meet really is a lot of fun, we had one yesterday up here in Sheffield and we had a blast.
Good luck!!!!

Hi Spannerdemon, we are only down the road from you in Plymouth so not far for us, as long as its not a weekend that I have to work. Lets hope more people get on board.

Thanks Clive. GREAT !

I'm sure it will be a great day out, and more of us down here can make the effort to come along, meet each other
and enjoy a good day..

Brilliant and thanks for getting the ball rolling.

Now then South West guys........don't be shy......It WILL be a blast!! Let's make it happen :D

Keith

Im in Bristol and defo interested bud!

Then we are ON. Brilliant. Thanks for your interest. I've left you a message on your original post.

Thanks Mark!

Just to say that if you guys who want to come want to suggest some dates, then it will be a big help.
I'm retired, so it's easy for me, but I know most of you guys will have work and family commitments.
Come up with some dates, let me know, and we can fix one, and go with it.

Thanks Keith

We are comming down to Ilfracombe the first week in April if anyone fancies a jar and a chat at a pub while we are on our hols.

Unfortunately will be in London that week but hope you enjoy your break in Ilfracombe. :D

Shared on the Facebook page, and other group pages also. See how much interest we can drum up down there :thumbup:

Thanks for this support Karl. Really want to get some interest from the South West here.

Come ON guys, and girls........where are you.....Let's put OUR AREA on the map. Bet if I chuck in a Devon Cream Tea that might do it. :mrgreen:

My aim is to get EVERY member who's down here to join in this meet. PLEASE SUPPORT THE CLUB.

Another Bristol Owner, but will always depend as i live a last minute.com life.....Sundays are not good days for me as we are at church.....w/c 30Mar i will be in Newquay for the week if anyone is in the area.

OK. Thanks for this Kieron. No reason why it can't be a Saturday.

This is why I am asking people to get back to me with their best ideas based round work and other commitments.

Hope to see you anyway. Will be finalising a date early next month so we can all work towards it.

Keith

Saturdays are usually a better day for me :)

OK. I think I have to start making some plans on this soon.

I am away in London from Thursday until next Monday, but will get on it when I get back.

Thanks for your update Mark. Appreciated.

We're up for it, as long as dates are do-able. :thumbup:

Maybe can't make this but down Cornwall,St.Agnes/Perranporth in mid August if anyone's up for a meet & cider :drinks: :drinks:

Could well take you up on that David. Let's see how the summer goes. Thanks.

Keith

Back