• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast Salterns Solent Congregation - 2nd August

true just hope they shine bright seeing as i ordered blue and got white long way to send them back to Taiwan :joy:

So are we all ready to confront the octopussy in the morning? :p

it will be there and i still blame kermit as im not a fully functioning adult she made me do it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Very mindful I am not an owner....(as prior said - Elgrand 100% my daughters vehicle).

Outside chance a brief appearance, (bringing pointed star), however getting home likely a yraffic jam nightmare if even a hint of decent weather.

Very mindful I am not an owner....(as prior said - Elgrand 100% my daughters vehicle).

Outside chance a brief appearance, however getting home likely a traffic jam nightmare if even a hint of decent weather.
Come on down,it's only a bit of traffic

How we love the A27 around Chi. NOT!

think the problem may be going in rather than out which way will you be coming from if you come

I can understand the concern considering the number of exploding radiators over the weekend.

oooh dont tempt fate young man

I'm hoping it's only a thing on the 2.5.

I think you should get yourself a nice E52 as you are now the forum expert.

Reactions: AW8
:laughing: I am more of a "hanger on" ......(albeit one that looks into details & digs deep on the internet).

Happy with own vehicle albeit E52 wouldn't be off the shortlist if I wanted a vehicle of such type.

Unlikely to be gatecrashing todays local congregation.............I hope all have a pleasant day :)

It was a pleasant morning indeed, warm with a sea breeze. Car park was thronging with watersporters and the sea full of sails and paddles. A small but perfectly formed group of 4 enjoyed a couple of hours discussing all things octopus....

IMG_20200802_113928_5.jpeg

Back