• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast meet - Hayling Island - last year

Are we invading France as well, i'm in, butty at Salt Shack first and then all aboard, think my track license is still in date, once more into the breech and all that, hold on meds have just kicked in....

Attachments

• Meds.jpg
    Meds.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Been for a bit of a recce this morning to check car park. The main car park has been built on since my last visit but the visitors car park is open and still FOC.

Spotted a couple of Elgrands, one black Rider on Southsea sea front being lashed by waves and a White camper driving off of Hayling Island.

nice i was followed by a white s1 hws in horndean today about 13.00 i waved but no response

nice i was followed by a white s1 hws in horndean today about 13.00 i waved but no response
Not me.
I was asleep outside the museum.
Paid for parking - I'm using it.
Historic dockyard is £39 now, had to pass.
Gunwarf Quay had a massive wiggly Que, had to pass.
Spinnaker Tower, you had to book so passed.
Cup of tea now and wait for the fantastic entertainment in the morning.

cake is done car had a quick wash see you all tomorrow steve if you are sleeping in the van tonight try the top of portsdown hill free parking and micks burgers as well

the only morning entertainment will be me brushing cake crumbs out of my van and possibly stempys dear stalker flapping in the wind my mrs has just said you can crash on our setae tonight if you want the spare room is full of Christmas prezzies at the moment

Best off going down to Eastney. Might get washed away though.

Yep, 7 up today with a few Elgrandless hangers on :D

Indeed there was a visit from the Fire Brigade and no breakfast, much to the dismay of our resident nomad @Steve Thompson.

Adrian @Winchester brought out The Winchmobile, 'Crazy 88' for its debut public viewing, and what a beauty!
Project Crazy 88 thread here.

Good to see new faces and old with plenty of ideas being exchanged for winter projects.

So that's it for this year, what with lockdown and winter and Christmas cancelled, it's time to hibernate. Roll on a happy and healthy Spring.

IMG_20201101_101608_3.jpeg
IMG_20201101_112416_6.jpeg
IMG_20201101_104355_4.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy batcrap! Look at that! That is awesome @Winchester 👍

I had thought of coming down Elgrandless to meet some of you guys, but glad I couldn't now as I would have just been insulted.. 😁😱😂

Good to get out give daisey a run and meet up... Adrians bus is amazing,, I best keep doing the lottery ....

Back