• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast meet - Hayling Island - last year

It's November. We need fireworks. Maybe Adrian will bring along a few flares to celebrate the big reveal of the showbus.

Scariest covid/halloween face mask wins a prize.
From the photos I've seen of you lot.
I'll bring a bit of lippy and we will all win a prize.

Bob Edwards already won it mate without doing anything.

81uryH5oUCL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
that my official police mug shot where did you get it :joy:

I originally posted a rather more questionable picture but thought better of it and decided it was best left in the 18+ thread. Shouldn't post stuff after drinking beer.

Last edited:
I was hoping to make it, but need to go and see my daughters in London. Very soon I hope.
Have a great weekend all.

it was rain and acorns at the last meet looking at the forecast we could be lucky

I've just been put into isolation 😔 so will have to miss this. I was looking forward to seeing all your Elgrands to steal ideas. Especially as Winchester who has mine in transit was attending and I was hoping to question Stempyuno on his audio expertise. Ow well better safe than sorry.

Buddy I had dinner with Tuesday just tested positive for Covid. Stay safe people!

Interestingly the track and trace app did work. He rang me first then updated the app and I was sent a notification. It even set the quarantine period from the right day.

Bummer! From the looks of the news this may be the last chance to leave the house for all of us so make the most of it if you are allowed out.

Last edited:
Just done the D-day museum in Southsea.
Hours kip now (on the P last night).
Historic dockyard this afternoon.
Old Town tonight then up early (10am) for the full house fatboy in Hayling Island.
To the max before lockdown

Have they opened up the landing craft yet?
Just done the D-day museum in Southsea.
Hours kip now (on the P last night).
Historic dockyard this afternoon.
Old Town tonight then up early (10am) for the full house fatboy in Hayling Island.
To the max before lockdown

Not yet - I cycled past there yesterday and it was still 'work in progress'.
Last time I was down there I saw the ramp was down and the tanks were on board.

Back