• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast meet October 4th - The Departure Lounge Café - Alton

Might see if they can work out the stereo
Hey, really sorry we didn't really get to talk about your problems with the stereo...I'd have been no help at all unfortunately but others might have.

up date your sat nav mate :joy: think mine put me in the fields around there last time we went
I use Waze...usually it's great! We all have our off days I guess. When I got to within a quarter of a mile of home it tried to send me down every road on the right. I live on the left!

Lol...1st time I've been really glad mine's not lowered or got a front spoiler. The 'bow wave' was right over the bonnet and the windscreen at one point! God knows where my number plate went. This is the offending LANE...just imagine it totally flooded and not being able to see anything but water! But God bless the Elgrand...it just kept ploughing on, lucky really as I can't imagine getting a tow truck to me would have been easy! If anyone's 'SatNav/Waze' tells you to go down here...tell it to 'Feck Right Off'...unless you're driving a tractor or scrambler!

Anyway, as @Stempyuno says a good turnout considering the weather. Great to meet new member @Bushman and prospective owner @TheOldHobbit (and TheYoungerHobbit), and catch up with old faces (no disrespect to anyone lol). Daisy is looking better than ever and sounds like she is waiting to be 'released' from a cage!
Holy shit.
I would not take anything down that lane. o_Oo_Oo_O

Holy shit.
I would not take anything down that lane
Nor would I usually...but it was one of those lanes where once you've turned in and realised what you've done there's no going back!
Shut your eyes and feel the force 'Elgrandpa'

Happy to help @Bushman if I can but will be in Scotland for two weeks from tomorrow.

Attachments

• Music Box HD audio system without Navigation System.docx
    112.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Music Box initialise.docx
    209.3 KB · Views: 6
Sounds like a great day and lovely cafe. Must check site more often as would enjoy a drive over from Brighton.
Great pics. Must avoid that lane!

Thank you. I will hopefully be able to come. It will be nice to meet you all.

Sounds like a great day and lovely cafe. Must check site more often as would enjoy a drive over from Brighton.
Great pics. Must avoid that lane!
Really need to update your location mate...long drive from Newcastle lol

Thanks Elgrandpa. Hadn’t noticed! Have changed it.

Ah I see, the North East South Coast o_O.

No, it'll be at a different location yet to be decided, but within southern Hampshire still.

Back