• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Something different

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
FB_IMG_1578841843409.jpg

How about attending this, the NSVA are known to put on a good turn out and they want us to attend.
If your interested let me know on here and I will sort out a club stand for us.

1)- BMR
2)- DOGNERO (INTERESTED)
3)- MR G (INTERESTED)
4)- MADFISH (INTERESTED)

5)-
6)-
7)-
8)-
9)-
10)-

Last edited:
Could be interesting.
Would depend if we could use our drive away awning

I'm interested Brian but can't commit just yet, they used to do it 20mins away but had to move always looked like a good weekend.

This looks brill and will be a different but great atmosphere compared to the usual jap cah show weekends.

Think ill have my name down for this one :)

My only gripe is it's closeness to North Yorkshire custom show which is on my doorstep.

That would make 3 shows in one month... Expensice

This looks brill and will be a different but great atmosphere compared to the usual jap cah show weekends.

My only gripe is it's closeness to North Yorkshire custom show which is on my doorstep.

indeed I'm a bit bored of the jap only shows now need to diversify

bored with jap shows :eek: go to a vw meet you will see some nice motors just dont speak to them thay will bore you as to wether they got the right warning stickers in german in the right place :scream:🤦‍♂️

I see where Mr G is coming from, I love jap metal, love the jap shows but after a while you start to see the same cars and same mods... This NSVA show is really going to display something new, different mods, different vehicles, different outlook in the modified vehicle scene.

Think it will be a breath of fresh air :D

it looks good just to far for me :weary_face:

We could make it on the Saturday, we only live 10 mins away

Start saving and doing overtime :)

Back