FOR SALE Sold sorry Now sold - E51 Nissan Elgrand XL 4wd 55 plate. 85000 miles, white, looking for £7495

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Premium Member
It should be noted that since import the car has been well pampered and been a club members car since import, original details can be viewed on this site.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Info added from previous owner, on behalf of @Derek:

Bought from within this club for a trip to the canary islands but a change of plan means it's now surplus to requirements

2005 E51 XL in Pearl White, 78k, 3.5V6 Switchable 4 Wheel Drive, Automatic, 2 x Powered side sliding doors, Full leather, 7 seats including 2 x reclining captains seats with leg rests etc, Triple zone aircon/heating, electric windows, electric curtains, key less entry and start, Bose sound system, Intelligent cruise control, Xenon AFS headlights, Reverse camera, Side camera, Sunroof, Electric moonroof, Roof mounted screen, Both remotes for Aircon and Screen, 2 x Touchscreen media players built into front headrests, Removable overcarpets, Head unit changed to a Pumpkin touch screen with Dash Cam/DAB/Sat Nav/DVD etc that is also linked to dash and roof screens, Speedo converted to MPH Etc Etc Etc. Probably missed something, Oh and, Rear cats removed with bypass pipes, Undersealed. Has now got one working fob with keyblade, one fob that is not programmed and three extra keyblades that are cut and chipped so will all open and start the van.

Van is in excellent condition, photos do not do it justice

Also includes the stuff I was going to use to travel and camp so, Inflatable bed, Side awning, portaloo, kettle, toaster, groundsheet and fuel lagoon screen cover etc all absolutely brand spanking new.

Looking for 7500

These pictures were from when I bought it as I am not clever enough to upload some but it has not changed much

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4jElTf8t2JyQk10Y0EwblJVTjA

Derek

Premium Member
No the previous owner fitted it, it is in a single din space, feeds all 3 screens and incorporates, dvd player, hdmi inputs to which I have my 1 terabytes hard drive with 1000s of films and music. The two in headrest run independent of this and again play separate to each other or together with blue tooth headphones
All all a bit white magic to me! But does keep the kids quite and the sound is cinematic! Good volume controlled by factory steering wheel, also has dash cam if required and navigation.

Derek

Premium Member
Hi Derek, Would you accept £7000 and I'll pick it up on Saturday, Regards Bill
Thanks Bill, I have 2 people who are viewing at weekend who have said that they would pay asking price with the awning and camping gear which must be worth around £400 new so as it has a lot of interest and it's early days I will hang on as I know she is excellent value. I have provisionally agreed to meet a couple in Cardiff on Saturday. I actually thought a chap that phoned late last night was going to pay full asking price without viewing he said he was going to chat with his wife and then never phoned back! So who knows 😁

Chasdad

Here for life
Premium Member
No the previous owner fitted it, it is in a single din space, feeds all 3 screens and incorporates, dvd player, hdmi inputs to which I have my 1 terabytes hard drive with 1000s of films and music. The two in headrest run independent of this and again play separate to each other or together with blue tooth headphones
All all a bit white magic to me! But does keep the kids quite and the sound is cinematic! Good volume controlled by factory steering wheel, also has dash cam if required and navigation.
So does your old stereo have this configuration

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.