• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

so tempted

Elliematt83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
as i passed over the a3m today it was near as could be empty;) i was soo tempted to go for a blast but ill save it for later when i go stir crazy 🚠:pπŸ˜πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸš“
Bet it was saying come drive on me and go as fast as you possibly can

Elliematt83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Think he was going to float over them he'd be going that fast

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
not to bad going south its through the buttser cut where ill crash and burn ♨like a ploughed field there

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
andy we wont get past butser the pot holes are bigger :joy: head south down hill then the white ones will be faster :joy:

Fuzz

E50 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E50
Region
South East
andy we wont get past butser the pot holes are bigger :joy: head south down hill then the white ones will be faster :joy:
Thought so, been a while since was down that wayπŸ˜‰just when you learn where to swerve to avoid em you get put on different routes so all that local knowledge is wastedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚people down there must think all the truckers are drunk swerving all over😝😝

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
yep a straight bit of road and they still bump into each:joy: other on the slips

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
I love the A3, especially the tunnel πŸ™‰

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
last time i heard anything good go through there was a Maserati he kept slowing down then blasting it sounded awsome

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
ahh now i know who it is at three in the morning blasting south at about 300mph with straight-through pipes :joy::joy:🏍🏍