• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 25/07/21 *** Club Stand Attendance List ***

Winchester

Premium Member
Trader
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Elgrand
E51
I have been in contact with the Event organisers at Beaulieu and have requested a Club Stand for 10 cars. If there is more interest, I will go back to them to see if we can get a bigger plot. I have requested ‘hard standing’ for any lowered or modified cars like mine.

If you would like to be on the club stand, please book your ticket direct with Beaulieu, then private message me with your ticket order number, and I will add you to the list below...

@Winchester - booked
@Stempy - booked
@Karlos - booked
@victor101 - booked
@Manoerwar - booked
@Breadman23 - booked
@Edz27 - booked
@Bob Edwards - booked
@LLGrandJ - booked
@Pierre cummino - booked

Last edited:
Hi mate. I know the club have attended in the past. As we're without a Southern club rep though, it might have to fall on a member to arrange something.

Don't know whats involved with organising this event, so perhaps someone who's been before could, could shed some light on booking a club stand. (If they do them there)

Not 100% but I think @Claptrap was involved last time but really can't remember is was 2years ago🤯

Last time we had a club stand so I would think that would be the case again this year.

Participant tickets here

No mention of club stands so might be a matter of contacting the organisers, I think Neil arranged it last time but he's no longer on the scene.

Last edited:
We have attended the show is the past few years and have always found it enjoyable.. I would be up for this show again for sure, as long as it’s not raining again ... enjoyed the ice cream in the sunshine..

What’s involved in being the Southern Rep?
Not a lot really.
Being a focal point of contact for Arranging meets such as this.
Letting people in the area know if there's anything happening that could be of interest.
Storing a bit of club equipment to use at shows.
Just generally being around in here from time to time, so people can ask questions about meets and shows.

I would say you already tick all the boxes. 👍
Drop @Karl a message if you want more info or feel you'd like to give it a go

have been to this show for the past few years excellent day out lot to see not just the motor museum, if you are going to organise this Adrian you just need to speak to Beaulieu let them know how many are going and they save a space for us it got left out last year but as we all arrived together we managed to find a good area to all park up together

I would be interested as well 👍

I’ve made contact with Beaulieu, so as soon as I get details about what size stand we can have, I will report back and start a list for the stand.
In the meantime, you can book a participant entry ticket and as long as we go in together, we should be able to park together.

I suggested to my wife that we go to this on the way to our holiday as we are catching the ferry from Southampton on the same day.

I cannot use the words that she did in fear of being banned from the site :eek:. To summarise it was a no:sob:.

Back