• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 25/07/21 *** Club Stand Attendance List ***

I can't believe, all this stonkin' weather for weeks... And it's gonna piss down all day Sunday. 😡

Those jammy sods at Simply Ford had a heatwave, and were gonna get Glastonbury'd. 😭

Sarah-not-fair.gif

my forecast in front of me on the computer says 20%rain until about 15.00 so we have a shower no worries:joy:🌤️🌤️

Unfortunately it's looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to attend. With D Day approaching on Tuesday next I still have a ton of preparation to do, the landing craft ramp is jamming and the anti aircraft guns need a service. May get along during the day but sadly won't be making the meet at Tesco, so an extra space on the stand is there for the taking.

If anyone is yearning to go and doesn't have tickets I'd be happy to give them to another EOC member to make best use of them.

stempy had some try giving him a pm

if you do get them i can pick up and give them to you at tesco

The short version is: 08:00 Sizer Way Tesco (SO45 5JA).

Please liaise with @Winchester or myself to check whether you have a confirmed place on the club stand, as we won't know the possible capacity over 10 vehicles until we get on site. I'll defer to Adrian as he has done a sterling job with the numbers and organisation, but with cancellations I *think* we're about 10 anyway...

Obviously we'd love to have full representation and have everyone from the club on the stand, but the final say will be with the Simply Japanese organisers and Motor Museum staff. Club accommodation is on a case by case basis.

If this is clear as mud, turn up to the meet at Tesco first thing and we'll sort it out then. If there's more than 10 (hopefully) we'll all go in convoy and try to blag it. If there's a lot more, this might not be possible and it's out of our hands, so bear with us.

Entry with a Japanese vehicle to Beaulieu is from 08:30 until 14:00. We want to aim to be there as early as possible if we want a strong case for extra spaces.

(If you have a general admission visitor's ticket, you'll have been given a timeslot when you booked.)

The short version is: 08:00 Sizer Way Tesco (SO45 5JA).

Please liaise with @Winchester or myself to check whether you have a confirmed place on the club stand, as we won't know the possible capacity over 10 vehicles until we get on site. I'll defer to Adrian as he has done a sterling job with the numbers and organisation, but with cancellations I *think* we're about 10 anyway...

Obviously we'd love to have full representation and have everyone from the club on the stand, but the final say will be with the Simply Japanese organisers and Motor Museum staff. Club accommodation is on a case by case basis.

If this is clear as mud, turn up to the meet at Tesco first thing and we'll sort it out then. If there's more than 10 (hopefully) we'll all go in convoy and try to blag it. If there's a lot more, this might not be possible and it's out of our hands, so bear with us.

Entry with a Japanese vehicle to Beaulieu is from 08:30 until 14:00. We want to aim to be there as early as possible if we want a strong case for extra spaces.

(If you have a general admission visitor's ticket, you'll have been given a timeslot when you booked.)
Sounds good. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Waited 2 years to go to this event and now the engine management light has come on this evening!!🤬

Hi can I stick with u guys or is it too late??...

I have been in contact with the Event organisers at Beaulieu and have requested a Club Stand for 10 cars. If there is more interest, I will go back to them to see if we can get a bigger plot. I have requested ‘hard standing’ for any lowered or modified cars like mine.

If you would like to be on the club stand, please book your ticket direct with Beaulieu, then private message me with your ticket order number, and I will add you to the list below...

@Winchester - booked
@Stempy - booked
@Karlos - booked
@victor101 - booked
@Manoerwar - booked
@Breadman23 - booked
@Edz27 - booked
@Bob Edwards - booked
@LLGrandJ - booked
@Pierre cummino - booked
Phil Preece - booked

Last reminder… for everyone…