• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 25/07/21 *** Club Stand Attendance List ***

I’ve made contact with Beaulieu, so as soon as I get details about what size stand we can have, I will report back and start a list for the stand.
In the meantime, you can book a participant entry ticket and as long as we go in together, we should be able to park together.
Any update from Beaulieu yet?

Any update from Beaulieu yet?

Yes, I now have a contact in the Events department, I’ll start an attendance list tomorrow.

Attendance list now started in post number one of this thread...

Book your ticket direct on the Beaulieu website, there’s a link in one of the first few posts above...

Send me a private message with your booking number to secure a place on our club stand.

Due to high demand for Beaulieu Simply Japanese tickets from other clubs... book your tickets ASAP if you would like to join us on the ElgrandOC stand!

Book direct on the Beaulieu site and private message me with the booking reference to reserve your place.

Just about to hit the buy button and thought, Hmmm... better put it in my calendar while I remember, there's something familiar about that date... Forgot I'm running 10k through a hilly Welsh forest (was supposed to happen last year).

WWWHHHHYYYYY did I sign up for that 😭😭😭

I have been in contact with the Event organisers at Beaulieu and have requested a Club Stand for 10 cars. If there is more interest, I will go back to them to see if we can get a bigger plot. I have requested ‘hard standing’ for any lowered or modified cars like mine.

If you would like to be on the club stand, please book your ticket direct with Beaulieu, then private message me with your ticket order number, and I will add you to the list below...

@Winchester - booked
@Stempy - booked
@Karlos - booked
@victor101 - booked
@Manoerwar - booked
@Breadman23 - booked
@Edz27 - booked
Still on so far...

just booked hope its not raining :cool:

I have been in contact with the Event organisers at Beaulieu and have requested a Club Stand for 10 cars. If there is more interest, I will go back to them to see if we can get a bigger plot. I have requested ‘hard standing’ for any lowered or modified cars like mine.

If you would like to be on the club stand, please book your ticket direct with Beaulieu, then private message me with your ticket order number, and I will add you to the list below...

@Winchester - booked
@Stempy - booked
@Karlos - booked
@victor101 - booked
@Manoerwar - booked
@Breadman23 - booked
@Edz27 - booked
@Bob Edwards - booked
Just 2 spaces left on the club stand...

Just about to hit the buy button and thought, Hmmm... better put it in my calendar while I remember, there's something familiar about that date... Forgot I'm running 10k through a hilly Welsh forest (was supposed to happen last year).

WWWHHHHYYYYY did I sign up for that 😭😭😭
Well, I've just had this email through:

Screenshot_20210604_112059.jpg
So...
Just 2 spaces left on the club stand...
I'll take one of these, I reckon!

Last edited:
Blonde moment...... do we need to buy 1 ticket or is it 1 per person???

not long now, are we arranging a meet up before hand at the Tesco site
anybody making a weekend of it

not long now, are we arranging a meet up before hand at the Tesco site
anybody making a weekend of it
Yeah, I'll be making a weekend of it. Scoping out campsites at the moment. Wondering whether Caravan Club or Caravanning Club (or People's Front of Judea / Judean People's Front) membership is worth bothering with...

I am heading down just for the day, well as long as you play nicely with an E52 in your midst. :)

Do you normally all meet up and drive in together? Is that the Tesco site?

Back