• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 25/07/21 *** Club Stand Attendance List ***

Hi guys yes have now got tickets for the show , is there enough room for me ?
is it meet at Tesco stores 08,30

I have been in contact with the Event organisers at Beaulieu and have requested a Club Stand for 10 cars. If there is more interest, I will go back to them to see if we can get a bigger plot. I have requested ‘hard standing’ for any lowered or modified cars like mine.

If you would like to be on the club stand, please book your ticket direct with Beaulieu, then private message me with your ticket order number, and I will add you to the list below...

@Winchester - booked
@Stempy - booked
@Karlos - booked
@victor101 - booked
@Manoerwar - booked
@Breadman23 - booked
@Edz27 - booked
@Bob Edwards - booked
@LLGrandJ - booked
@Pierre cummino - booked
Just booked tickets as they have opened sales again 👍

Tickets booked hope I can get on the stand

Should be plenty of room we picked up a few extras on the way in a couple of years ago and ended up with 16

Sizer Way, Dibden, Hythe, Southampton SO45 5JA not sure what time

Should be plenty of room we picked up a few extras on the way in a couple of years ago and ended up with 16
Hopefully there will be room for extras… but I can’t confirm that.
I now have the club stand passes, which I will hand out when we meet up.
I’ll print out a few extras just in case.
EVERYONE MUST BRING THEIR ATTENDANCE TICKETS
The passes are just to get you to the club area!

adrian are we going in the main entrance just asking as a few months ago went to just vw and all the blue direction signs said participants this way only to be diverted 6mls all around the estate and end up back in the same place to be told that the signs were for another event just in case there are a few stragglers

Bit late to the party, I thought I was going to be away, hopefully see you in the morning.

I might be able to attend now .. just got so busy with work getting some spare time has been a nightmare…will check with the good woman to make sure we have nothing else planned

Hopefully there will be room for extras… but I can’t confirm that.
I now have the club stand passes, which I will hand out when we meet up.
I’ll print out a few extras just in case.
EVERYONE MUST BRING THEIR ATTENDANCE TICKETS
The passes are just to get you to the club area!
Just about to purchase a ticket for next weekend. Will I be able to get a spot on the stand please.

Be good to meet some of you lovely people I've been getting all this great Elgrand advice from,👍

Back