• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply japanese Beaulieu 23/07/2023 attendance list

LAST WEEK TO GRAB THE EARLY BIRD TICKETS... OFFER EXPIRES 28/02/2023

Last edited:
Roll up, roll up….get yer tickets whilst they’re hot!!!!!

Any more takers for this show great day out and a big saving on the normal entrance fee if you turn up in a jap motor

Any more takers for this show great day out and a big saving on the normal entrance fee if you turn up in a jap motor
Yes we definitely would like a few more to enjoy this great day out...tickets still available 😊
if interested, buy your tickets then PM me and I will add you to the list 👍

New to all this… what can we expect at this sort of event? Cheers

This particular event is for all Japanese vehicles to attend and mainly in their respective owners clubs. It's great to walk around and see everything and you also get access to the beaulieu museums and attractions. Last year the the Elgrand OC had a great day , a picnic, chat and enjoying beaulieu itself. The only downside was I burned my head in the sun :joy:

It's a great day out. Meet many other members, have a look at our different Ellies... the ticket gets you entry to the museum and gardens.. we all bring food an drink so we can sit and chat and fill ourselves... if your interested in coming, book your ticket and then send me a PM and I will add you to the list... we all meet up at the local superstore and convoy into Beaulieu, so we all get to our allocated space at the same time 🫡

Also keep an eye out for some of the local free meets.. they're always good for a natter

Last edited:
I am organising the club stand for Simply Japanese 2023

Sunday 23rd July 2023

Early bird Tickets are now on sale

Those who wish to attend please pm me your ticket reference number once you have purchased them. and I will add you to the list
I have booked a plot for 20 cars but can add more if needs be.
I will post further information nearer the time, regarding a meet up point so we can travel in convoy to the event.

ATTENDANCE LIST
@ChunkyDave
@Navigator
@Wilko1985
@Manoerwar
@IanJJ
@Karlos + 1
@Jay Butts
@14woody
@Bob Edwards
@LeonL
@deano.
@Ellietheelgrand
Hi where about is this taking place please mate

With just a few weeks to go until the event I am still waiting to hear from Beaulieu with our plot number, but to get things started, for everyone attending, the idea will be to convoy into Beaulieu...
The meeting point will be in the local Tesco... postcode SO45 5JA
time will be around 08.30 - 09.00 and leaving around 09.30 in convoy to arrive into the event before 10.00.
I will print out some club passes, but bear in mind these are NOT your admission tickets, you need to bring your own admission tickets.
I will post later with our plot number once I have it.

Can one just turn up for a couple of hours? Newbie here just looking to broaden horizons before Wales.

You can stay for as long as you like but why wast the day there is a lot to do and see and you won't fit it all in in 1 day have been 4 years now and always see something new

I’ve only got one spare day
We only stay for a day, if you book the event ticket, it will also give you access to the motor museum and the gardens.. if you do decide to come as part of the club, there is no written rule to say you have to stay within the group... you are free to come and go as you please ...

Back