• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply japanese Beaulieu 23/07/2023 attendance list

ChunkyDave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
David
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I am organising the club stand for Simply Japanese 2023

Sunday 23rd July 2023

Early bird Tickets are now on sale

Those who wish to attend please pm me your ticket reference number once you have purchased them. and I will add you to the list
I have booked a plot for 20 cars but can add more if needs be.
I will post further information nearer the time, regarding a meet up point so we can travel in convoy to the event.

ATTENDANCE LIST
@ChunkyDave
@Navigator
@Wilko1985
@Manoerwar
@IanJJ
@Karlos + 1
@Jay Butts
@14woody
@Bob Edwards
@LeonL
@deano.
@Ellietheelgrand
@Clair
@snoopy_do

Last edited:
Just Had an email from Beaulieu confirming that a club stand has been reserved.. they will require final numbers 2 weeks prior to the event.

Last edited:
will be doing mine later today, thanks for the reminder and thanks for the meet, great fun as always

In talks with the missus about going. It's only 13 minutes off the Lymington ferry, could bring the rugrats for a day out! I might need to smarten up the bus though...
be good to convoy over there, last year was great fun and met loads of other members.

Early bird Tickets are still on sale..👌

Early bird Tickets are still on sale..👌
……and available up to the 28th February.

We’re off to a wedding some time in July so I’ll be checking with ‘er indoors’ to see if that weekend is free. If so, count me in…

It’ll be ace to put faces to names! 👍👍👍

I am organising the club stand for Simply Japanese 2023

Sunday 23rd July 2023

Early bird Tickets are now on sale

Those who wish to attend please pm me your ticket reference number once you have purchased them. and I will add you to the list
I have booked a plot for 20 cars but can add more if needs be.
I will post further information nearer the time, regarding a meet up point so we can travel in convoy to the event.

ATTENDANCE LIST
@ChunkyDave
@Navigator
@Wilko1985
@Manoerwar
@IanJJ
@Karlos
Dave, count me in! 👍👍👍

Count us in guys, my mums first show with her Elgrand :)
Hi there. Go onto the Beaulieu website and book your tickets... as soon as you've got them send me a PM and I will add you to the list 😉

Am going to the Netherlands for a few weeks but should hopefully be back so Tickets booked:):):):):).
PM me your ref number and I'll add you to the list 👍

Look forward to meeting you Dave.

I’ll PM you regarding exactly what I need to do on arrival!

Epic! 👍👍👍

Got to ask, will anybody be travelling down from South Yorkshire for convoy driving?

Back