• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 29th July 2018 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a problem we are heading down tomorrow morning staying in b&b just round the corner will have a reccy when we get there

not a problem we are heading down tomorrow morning staying in b&b just round the corner will have a reccy when we get there

Great stuff, I thought you were local, I now see East Anglia same as me!!

Beaulieu weather forecast for Sunday is thunderstorms all day!!!😳

Sheets printed

Flags in car

See you all Sunday

@Lize Printer refusing to co operate, can we have one of the spares you've printed please!
Ta, Angela

I’ll print a few spares but now traveling down in the morning and depending on traffic can’t guarantee getting to Tesco on time. @E51ZRider has also printed a couple and likely have a spare.

Just incase write Elgrand OC in a piece if paper with black marker pen. They are only for marshalls who don’t know what the cars are to direct you to the stand and if in a convoy less of a problem.

See you tomorrow:)

I have half a dozen so plenty to go around

I'll be traveling this afternoon to blsvkfy...will be there for 8:15 as planned

Looks like there's a chance we might make it to Tesco beforehand, so might see you all there. I'll print off a few extra spares as well.

Weather seems very...changeable at the moment, might be a wet one, means I finally get to test how waterproof this JAL roof is! o_O

After months of it being baking sunshine too hot to properly detail the van, now have heavy rain. Had to clear a grid out before I started as drive full of water from last night. Washing is fine in rain but not sure how I'll do the drying off and polishing! I'd nip to the local garage and use their canopy but its only over the pumps and not where I could park. Typical!!

We had rain and storms about an hour ago now in West Kent, lasted all of about 20 minutes, garden is like concrete so hasn't made much if any difference to my poor parched plants.
Will bring a large gazebo in case we need shelter!

Washed mine in the rain last night traffic was awful this morning

Tried to wash mine today. Gave up. Did the inside though.

Hello, newbie here and hopefully soon to be an owner! My other half managed to get tomorrow off so we can come to this!! Looking forward to getting to see some of your beasts and getting to meet some of you!! Should be a good day :)

Hello, newbie here and hopefully soon to be an owner! My other half managed to get tomorrow off so we can come to this!! Looking forward to getting to see some of your beasts and getting to meet some of you!! Should be a good day :)

Definitely come say hi

I'm sure you will get a few ideas of what to do... and not do lol

@E51ZRider - @ShellyC don't have their Elgrand yet so won't be able to convoy with us as gates for non exhibitors don't open until 10.

Sorry peeps my daughter had her tonsils out earlier in the week and was not in a going out mood. The weather wasnt forecast great either. I hope that it was a good event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back