• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 2017 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anyone organising beaulieu this year, bit late now too. Shame last year was a great day out and I think 26 in the end

Finally an event that's close to me! Doubt I'll have my bus by then but will most likely go regardless in case there's some Elgrands to ogle!

There is nothing stopping individual members organising club stands at shows near themselves. I organised 2016 run to Beaulieu, Mark who has now sold his E51 and moved into Lexus ownership organised last years club run to Beaulieu and its a lot of extra work for me in the Midlands to get meeting points etc organised when I don't know the area well. It is a great day out I must agree but just like the owners not attending these events I am just too busy.

is it me or are the dates wrong ive got 26 to 29th july and whoo hoo im off work

I haven't seen anyone organising beaulieu this year, bit late now too. Shame last year was a great day out and I think 26 in the end
If I wasn't mired in wheel-repair/no-MOT/insurance-renewal/no-tax woes I would have organised something this year. Unexpected poverty and no van means my energies are elsewhere sadly. There's always next year! I might still go this year if Vera's fixed and @Elena is up for it...

is it me or are the dates wrong ive got 26 to 29th july and whoo hoo im off work
It's usually only 1 day but July yes. You need to register the club I think on the website first

There is nothing stopping individual members organising club stands at shows near themselves. I organised 2016 run to Beaulieu, Mark who has now sold his E51 and moved into Lexus ownership organised last years club run to Beaulieu and its a lot of extra work for me in the Midlands to get meeting points etc organised when I don't know the area well. It is a great day out I must agree but just like the owners not attending these events I am just too busy.
Hello Brian. How are you buddy:p

We did not see you at JDM either today and you said you were coming along. You missed a great day with great people and a great selection of Elgrands.

How's about a meet up some time at say Brean Sands @ Weston Super Mere??? there is a big carpark there and a café next to it and for those feeling brave enough a nice walk up about 500 steps and a long walk down to the old barracks on the end of the island and or just a meet instead.

If I wasn't mired in wheel-repair/no-MOT/insurance-renewal/no-tax woes I would have organised something this year. Unexpected poverty and no van means my energies are elsewhere sadly. There's always next year! I might still go this year if Vera's fixed and @Elena is up for it...
@LLGrandJ - Elgrand husband you can't miss our anniversary! I'll definitely be there. :)

I live in the new Forest, a village up north of fordingbridge, can help try to organise camping with locals if that is of any use. The local pub and village hall do offer camping space ( and the food and beer ain't too bad). happy to help if i can...

I used to live in Alderholt so very close. I am down in Lymington now so if I am around that weekend it would be rude not to pop along. Its donkeys since I went to a meet like this - Last one I think was at Jaarbeurs in Utrecht when I had my Do-Luck Aristo on the Meguirs stand. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I used to live in Alderholt so very close. I am down in Lymington now so if I am around that weekend it would be rude not to pop along. Its donkeys since I went to a meet like this - Last one I think was at Jaarbeurs in Utrecht when I had my Do-Luck Aristo on the Meguirs stand. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi @dangerous brain
You've posted to last years event but I've put you down as unconfirmed in this years:
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/simply-jap-29th-july-2018-at-beaulieu-motor-museum.8301/
Not sure Andy Entwistle is still is member or if he has changed his screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back