• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shropshire/Staffordshire mini-meet

Just checking, do you mean Shifnal services near the turning for Donnington opposite the lake or the ones on A442 at stirchley.
Ooops, meant Shifnal, typed stirchley.

Edited the post and yes, Shifnal services 👍

I will try and get there. Hopefully I will have found somewhere that actually has LPG in stock by then otherwise it will be more expensive than i would like!

I will try and get there. Hopefully I will have found somewhere that actually has LPG in stock by then otherwise it will be more expensive than i would like!
Wartling Street Grange in telford 👍

Hope the weather's fair. We are looking forward to meeting people etc

So, quick update.

The weather is looking OK atm but Ironbridge is flooded as usual so we may have to look for somewhere else to go from the services, or we could just stay there.

Hiya.
I am still free on Sunday.
If the weather is ok (bridge at buildwas does flood) then we could go to Much Wenlock - plenty of places for a brew and bite or maybe Apley Farm Shop at Sutton Maddock. Again, food and drink available - and toilets! Or RAF cosford or a garden centre or …. Somebody else may have a better idea than mine :)

So, quick update.

The weather is looking OK atm but Ironbridge is flooded as usual so we may have to look for somewhere else to go from the services, or we could just stay there.
We are happy to stay at services if there's no time limit on staying there, just thinking as if your thinking of a pub car park somewhere they may all be busy with Sunday lunches and may want us to pre warn them...depending on how many vehicles are going..what other options are there..🤔

Let's see how many turn up and then we'll brainstorm 👍

Weather's looking good for tomorrow, anyone still up for it?

We are deffo coming.

I should be there!

It was fantastic to meet you all and Dawn, great company, amazing cars fab weather.
What a great bunch of owners, can't wait till next time.

As has already been said, a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Good company, nice motors and sunshine.

A few pics of the best colour (and fastest) that Elgrand has to offer ;) ***Disclaimer - This is a personal viewpoint and is in no way verifiable or a Statistically or Scientifically proven fact*** :p

Shifnal Feb 22 Mini Meet.

The Black E51 was already parked at Cosford when we arrived, Ian did contact the owner who was an EOC member already but rarely looks at the forum.

Back