• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shropshire/Staffordshire mini-meet

saintlyman

E52 Owner
Premium Member
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E52
Region
Midlands
Hello

There are several of us who are are fairly new and live in the shops/staffs area. Anyone fancy a coffee and a chat sometime soon? We could meet at Telford services - they have a Starbucks and Krispy Kremes(!) and then drive down to Ironbridge for a park up and chatter Or maybe you have another location suggestion?

How about Sat 12th Feb?

Chris

Krispy-Kreme-Photo-by-tinywookie042.jpgkrispy-kreme-starbucks-1526067682.jpg

I'm all over that, our fave eatery is in Ironbridge 👍

Ooh which one?
It’s been a while since I last ate inside in ironbridge (or anywhere really!). I quite like the smokehouse place, but often got stuck in the micro pub. Just couldn’t leave, too much choice!
The greenwood cafe just off station road is most excellent and their blue or jazz on a Sunday brunch was always good.

I would have loved to come and meet some new members but unfortunately I'm on call this weekend. Hope to see you on the next one but move it away from the middle of the month as I'm on call. Take care.

Already organised West Midlands Meet ought to take priority (my apologies for not seeing that it was already set up and running) - let's reschedule the shrops/staffs one for end of Feb sometime?

@saintlyman The Tea Emporium, their warm potato & chorizo salad is amazing.
I don't know that one, perhaps we ought to consider meeting and then driving over to an eatery/drinkery recommended by a different member on each time we get to meet up.

So just to bump this thread, how do people feel about the 26th or 27th (Sat or Sun), weather looks OK'ish atm.

Meet at Shifnal Services (M54 J4) then we could hit Ironbridge for some food and a chat by the river?

Last edited:
So just to bump this thread, how do people feel about the 26th or 27th (Sat or Sun), weather looks OK'ish atm.

Meet at Stirchley Services (M54 J4) then we could hit Ironbridge for some food and a chat by the river?
Sounds good to us, we will come over..

I can do Sunday 27th - and I'd love to meet you lovely Elgrand drivers

As sue said I can't wait to meet up, it will be most excellent, either day

Ok, so far Sunday 27th is looking good then, Midday sound like a good time? (Being Sunday everything closes @ 16:00).

Yes, that sounds good to me. Looking forward to it. Xx

Need some more 51 owners to come along, feeling like the poor relative 😟

Any preference of day or time?
Any preference of day or time

Meet at Stirchley Services (M54 J4) then we could hit Ironbridge for some food and a chat by the river?
Just checking, do you mean Shifnal services near the turning for Donnington opposite the lake or the ones on A442 at stirchley.

Back