• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Seat swivel from sugoicampers

When u fit plates is there any chance u can list the hole positions on seats please , to check against e50

When u fit plates is there any chance u can list the hole positions on seats please , to check against e50
I intend to take photos and write an explanation of how it's done. The company are meant to be sending me a link to a video on YouTube, but still waiting . I'm in no rush as they won't get done till atleast the weekend. 😎👍

Received video link , and it doesn't seem to hard to do . You just remove the feet from the seat , bolt the swivel to the floor and bolt the seat to the swivel easy 🤔😎👍

Just looked on YouTube and I think they have posted the installation video on there if anyone is interested. If not I do have a YouTube video they sent me .

Wasn't aware of this. Could you post some details of cost etc please?

Sugoicampers Hampshire. £300 delivered. Looks very well made and it's a heavy lump not like some if the cheap vw ones that are thin metal etc .

£300 per seat delivered, that's not bad at all, they are now on my list :)

These look great. very Interested.

Im looking for some too, to replace my fixed ones

Have these been crash tested as I cant see anything on their site.

Yes also interested to hear whether that have had any pull testing done, although from watching the video, I personally cannot see any areas where they have ‘weakened’ the seat to floor connection to be honest. The factory seat assembly is by what appears to be 4 quite small rivets only, so this is almost certainly just as robust a connection? Please us know when you install them!

One thing I would probably do is use thread lock on the bolts which are installed vertically upwards to prevent any risk of vibration loosening them over time and potentially compromising the strength.

Very interested to hear how installation and use goes 👍

This looks brilliant. Silly question but does anything then cover the sides of the seat frame? Or do the side and rear trims go back on after?

I'm assuming the plastic covers go back on but don't know for sure. I will ring them on Monday to find out and report back also will ask about pull test etc.

I'm assuming the plastic covers go back on but don't know for sure. I will ring them on Monday to find out and report back also will ask about pull test etc.
Brilliant m, Thankyou

From watching the video they don't seem to take them off or mention them , no doubt I will find out.

I’m often asked about including a swivel front seat with the conversions I do... up to now the best I could do was to send the clients off to contact Elevating Roofs... as they won’t supply them to me to fit... looks like this is a genuine option I can offer!

They also have a demo video of the seats being operated on YouTube. That has no side trims in but the seat then looks horrific as it is. Hopefully they fit back on after.

Back