• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Say hello to my little friend

D

diable

Not really a dog person myself but he looks really cute as all pups do to be honest. mate recently picked up a Miniature Schnauzer for his family.

BTW what colour nail varnish do you do your toe nails in, asking for a friend? ;o)))))

Highway Dave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Not really a dog person myself but he looks really cute as all pups do to be honest. mate recently picked up a Miniature Schnauzer for his family.

BTW what colour nail varnish do you do your toe nails in, asking for a friend? ;o)))))
That would be the wife @diable and yes it’s almostQx1 with extra pearl
She says she’ll give you the name in case it’s one you don’t have lol

Highway Dave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
He looks lovely, I'm pleased for you.
Have you thought of a name yet?

Snoopy11

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
I was recently sent this after we got our dog:

Dear Customer,
Congratulations on acquiring your boxer dog. Please find the instructions for your particular model listed below:

Although your boxer comes fully assembled, due to particular issues during production, we do occasionally have issues with components such as screws. They invariably are either loose or missing altogether.

Mode 1: This is the sleep mode, activated for the majority of the day as the boxer ages. This is normal and you should not worry about it, just accept the peace and quiet while you can.

Mode 2: Phycho. Although we have tried to ease the effect of the Phycho mode, it’s not always possible. There are a few issues with the timer settings of the Phycho mode in regards to there being none. Should your boxer suddenly go from comatose to running around the walls, we cannot stop this feature.

Sunlight: Do not allow your boxer to stay in the sun too long. They can burn if left unattended but they also recharge. Too much of a charge and mode 2 can be activated without warning.

Energy consumption: This has been an ongoing issue as their energy consumption is constant. We have tried to put baffles, non return valves and diversions in place but none seem to work adequately.
Safe to say what goes in comes out, in both solids and gas. The gas, although noxious, can only inhibit breathing of the owner for up to ten minutes.

Naming: Your boxer comes untitled as we feel owners should use names of their own. If you are unsure, we have listed below a few names our owners like to use:

Shithead
You’re kidding me
Is that yours?
Don’t you dare
Leave it
OMFG
Asshole
Put that down
Why?
Get that out of your mouth

Software: Your boxer is pre-installed with the highest software and hardware. This includes the loyalty chip, the love every one chip, fun chip and, of course, the highly popular mayhem chip. They are all running on the What the hell operating system 12.2.
Thank you.

We hope you have many years of enjoyment with your boxer. Please be aware that by the time you have read this, your warranty will have run out.
Unfortunately, we do not renew warranties and we do not offer refunds or returns...ever. It’s your problem now.

Highway Dave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire

Dear Customer,
Congratulations on acquiring your boxer dog. Please find the instructions for your particular model listed below:

Although your boxer comes fully assembled, due to particular issues during production, we do occasionally have issues with components such as screws. They invariably are either loose or missing altogether.

Mode 1: This is the sleep mode, activated for the majority of the day as the boxer ages. This is normal and you should not worry about it, just accept the peace and quiet while you can.

Mode 2: Phycho. Although we have tried to ease the effect of the Phycho mode, it’s not always possible. There are a few issues with the timer settings of the Phycho mode in regards to there being none. Should your boxer suddenly go from comatose to running around the walls, we cannot stop this feature.

Sunlight: Do not allow your boxer to stay in the sun too long. They can burn if left unattended but they also recharge. Too much of a charge and mode 2 can be activated without warning.

Energy consumption: This has been an ongoing issue as their energy consumption is constant. We have tried to put baffles, non return valves and diversions in place but none seem to work adequately.
Safe to say what goes in comes out, in both solids and gas. The gas, although noxious, can only inhibit breathing of the owner for up to ten minutes.

Naming: Your boxer comes untitled as we feel owners should use names of their own. If you are unsure, we have listed below a few names our owners like to use:

Shithead
You’re kidding me
Is that yours?
Don’t you dare
Leave it
OMFG
Asshole
Put that down
Why?

Software: Your boxer is pre-installed with the highest software and hardware. This includes the loyalty chip, the love every one chip, fun chip and, of course, the highly popular mayhem chip. They are all running on the What the hell operating system 12.2.
Thank you.

We hope you have many years of enjoyment with your boxer. Please be aware that by the time you have read this, your warranty will have run out.
Unfortunately, we do not renew warranties and we do not offer refunds or returns...ever. It’s your problem now.
Love that , although i think staffies tend to go into mode 2 more than some (got to love em)

Chuchu

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East

Dear Customer,

Shithead
You’re kidding me
Is that yours?
Don’t you dare
Leave it
OMFG
Asshole
Put that down
Why?

Thank you.

This made me chuckle. We’ve had a 18 month old black lab staying with us this weekend. OMFG, put that down, and no are the main phrases I have used all weekend.