• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Saturday 27th for anybody that fancies a little trip out 1030 1100 ish

Sat 26th March meet at newbrighton ch45 3ql 10am till 2 pm forvany members interested
So is the location meeting on one of the dips or would it be by Fort Perch Rock Car park? Cheers. Hopefully will be there.

So is the location meeting on one of the dips or would it be by Fort Perch Rock Car park? Cheers. Hopefully will be there.
When iv been before we have convoyed down and luckily all got together but I'm not overly familiar with the area so all suggestions welcome

When iv been before we have convoyed down and luckily all got together but I'm not overly familiar with the area so all suggestions welcome
Ah sound. We went down there yesterday around 11.30 ish and was pretty busy at the Fort to get a space. The dips were not too bad, maybe meet there then attempt the Fort. Got more stuff around the Fort but more open space around the dips. Weather was pretty good but windy yesterday so looks like it's good weather for the weekend again so will probs be busy. Be cool going down in a convoy. Not seen any other Elgrand around when I've been down there. ,😂

Biggest convoy iv ran for a long distance is 12 from skelmersdale area to London and back all difren cats elgrands kugas s5s ect but after a elgran show show not just a meet there is normaly quite a few of us back to back for a good few miles

I may have to pull out of the beech this Saturday dur to wife having covid and being sent home from Care home she feels fine but has a positive result and as much as I want to be there this weekend and there is no restrictions now I don't want to pass it on to my rlgrand family

@Snaffles79
I change the name of link monthly for the new venue area for North west and also have the North west mini meets fb page with same info on

Wright then ladies and gentlemen been a proper mad month for me this month kids having 2 weeks off wife in work at the weekend and supposed to be at a truck show this weekend but just put my notice in to work as management weren't fighting my corner with a customer (long story short I refused to drive a illegal load) so hadn't even thought about a venue for this month

So that being said I don't mind hosting 1 at my house if people are interested Bacon sausage juice tea and coffee can be arranged
Skelmersdale wn8

Wright then ladies and gentlemen been a proper mad month for me this month kids having 2 weeks off wife in work at the weekend and supposed to be at a truck show this weekend but just put my notice in to work as management weren't fighting my corner with a customer (long story short I refused to drive a illegal load) so hadn't even thought about a venue for this month

So that being said I don't mind hosting 1 at my house if people are interested Bacon sausage juice tea and coffee can be arranged
Skelmersdale wn8
Good shout on the illegal load mate, your knackers in the vice if you got pulled by VOSA

Anything been arranged for June 2022?

Anyone else going to Jap2Jap on sunday? Its at Heskin Hall 11-4

Bloody hell lol. Thats gotta take all day to clean haha

Nice to have met you today bud. I was in the G30 rider other end to where youbwas parked on that row. Loved your van! Did u stay much longer after we left?

Back