• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Saturday 27th for anybody that fancies a little trip out 1030 1100 ish

Pulled in on the way to santapod orderd food on the road via app payed for got to store at 1 minute past meal time and refused service
Missed the Sausage MacMuffin deadline then? I did that on a delayed sailing to Dublin, kicked off and went to the next serving area instead. Had an overpriced "full English" served by a sweaty lad whose forehead beads were dripping into my beans. Was hungry by then and couldn't be arsed complaining...

So for our 1st last Saturday being 29th of Jan my 8year old (due to no member suggestions) had corcles on a map where he wanted to go and in that area is Liverpool Castle Rivington looks like a nice enough area with some good back drops and a nice walk about

I would receive a 1030 till 1330ish stay due to it getting dark quite early

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-170356_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-170356_Maps.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220101-172130_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-172130_Maps.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 4
So for our 1st last Saturday being 29th of Jan my 8year old (due to no member suggestions) had corcles on a map where he wanted to go and in that area is Liverpool Castle Rivington looks like a nice enough area with some good back drops and a nice walk about

I would receive a 1030 till 1330ish stay due to it getting dark quite early
Rivington castle assuming you mean the ruin of Liverpool castle not the pike can’t be reached by car. There is a car park but it’s probably a good mile walk to the castle
Close by there is the upper or lower barns that have car parks and purveyors of bacon butties and brews

Rivington barn cafe is the usual meeting point, used to meet up there on the bikes back in the day .... gets very busy on a Sunday. Would be nice, but I have neither a motorbike or and Elgrand right now!! got a bit carried away with the 'out with the old' routine this Christmas!!

Rivington barn cafe is the usual meeting point, used to meet up there on the bikes back in the day .... gets very busy on a Sunday. Would be nice, but I have neither a motorbike or and Elgrand right now!! got a bit carried away with the 'out with the old' routine this Christmas!!
Feel free to come along bud it's not exclusiv just narrowing exact parking location as iv never been

There are some other car parks, a bit further up towards the Pike … I think (if I remember) that they are a bit small … the cafe has a large car park and the bacon sarnies are the stuff of biker legend … mind you it must be 20 years since I went!!!

Parking area next to school on lake front opposite cafe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-160753_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-160753_Maps.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 5
Just the 2 of us 2day seen a 3rd come past had a really good chat bit windy

Attachments

• 20220129_122453.jpg
    20220129_122453.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 6
Last Saturday of the month

11am till 1pm roller rink wn3 5bf
2pm till 4pm
Wn3 5aa pottery road
May bring the cooker and kettle out depends on numbers turning up

Sat 26th March meet at newbrighton ch45 3ql 10am till 2 pm forvany members interested

Back