• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a update for all as of 1322 on 24/09/20 we are still good to go the regional manager is running with our booking and will keep me informed the biggy is social distanceing must be adheard to

Hi, is this still going ahead in October as far as you know. I’m a newbie and will hopefully have my Elgrand by then, would like to come for the day and say hi!

Hi, is this still going ahead in October as far as you know. I’m a newbie and will hopefully have my Elgrand by then, would like to come for the day and say hi!
Sorry just seen the reply from yesterday! Don’t know why I couldn’t see before I posted! Does anyone have a link to website, wonder if I need to book if just coming for the day?
thanks

Sorry just seen the reply from yesterday! Don’t know why I couldn’t see before I posted! Does anyone have a link to website, wonder if I need to book if just coming for the day?
thanks
Its easier if you ring or email them buddy so they can put us all together but yes its still going ahead

thanks
just turn up and pay on gate for day visiting .. then look for shelduck meadow 2 and a few elgrands

billing aquadome have agreed to set a side 30 pitches with no electric for 21 per pitch per night
On site amenities and possibly the fair ect still on going depending on park numbers
Have we got any body interested

right guy girls kids and woffers

If you all send a email to rebbeca.tomlinson@pureleisuregroup.com with the subject paulmckenzie 386023
With your name address and contact number she will get back to you so were all together
Alternatively ring on 01524 781918 option 1
Pitch 21 per night
Dogs 4 quid per night
Marquees 7 per night
Gazebo 4 per night

1.paul mckenzie 2adults 4 children fri to sun paid
2.cliff goodwin 2 adults fri to sunday paid
3.breadman23 3adults fri to sunday paid
4.dognero possible paid
5.stringy 1 adult Saturday
6.phill1880 2 adults 2 children sat to sun paid
7.karlos 1 adult maybe more fri to sun paid
8.snoopy11 2 adults 3 children fri to sun
9.madcalc 2 adults fri sat sun mon paid
10.peter strokosv 3 adults fri to sun
11.bmr 1 adult fri sat sun
12.mitchel6457 1 adult fri to sun
13.biker bill 2 adults sat
14.karl pippa 2 adults fri to sun
15.tony Morrell fri to sun
16.allun robins fri to sun
17.damo of Facebook 1 adult 1 child fri to sun
18.Martin Corney & Harris (13) via FB Fri - Sun
19.chris 56 sat sun
20. Purple people eater paid
21.lgpc paid
Just paid in full for 3 nights.

Free toilet to anyone camping next weekend IF YOU NEED IT. Brand new still in box. Don't say yes if you don't then deprive them that do...ideal for a quick kids pee in the middle of the night.. 😀

20200925_175114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back