• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you I've met before, some for the first time on this event. It was great to meet everyone, we really enjoyed it.

Special thanks to @Cliff Goodwin who's food definitely matches the well deserved great reputation.

:)

Seriously.. crap weather but fantastic meet! Nice to see new faces and hope to see them again in the future, old faces were fun to meet after a long time. Can't beat a bit of Cliffy on a meet though... must have put on a stone in 2 days so having to go walkies now to shed some of it.
Hope next year there is plenty going on within the club and more get-togethers...

Last edited:
Another brilliant weekend.
As everyone has said great food from the clubs master chef.
Great organisation. (maybe try harder on the weather god next time) lol
Great people new and old.
I suppose I have to say great boss.
A big thanks to everyone. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Glad everyone is home safe

I'll load my pics up tomorrow, having a drink, playing monopoly and then getting a good nights sleep.

Everyone should have now received their little gift. If anyone has not received, PM me please.

Glad you all enjoyed it, I think the weather this weekend has been the same all up and down the country, some great pics there even with the poor weather. This year has been a real eye opener for everyone and this proves our club is the best Elgrand club in the world. I know that nobody can tell what will be the new normal next year but I think we need to draw up a list of "provisional events" we want to go to next year as a club. I have really missed the club and drag racing events this year and I know it has depressed me because its like being under house arrest without committing the crime.

I'll load my pics up tomorrow, having a drink, playing monopoly and then getting a good nights sleep.

Everyone should have now received their little gift. If anyone has not received, PM me please.
Very very generous I'm blown away thank you so muchπŸ‘

On our drive back today North on the M1 another Elgrand passed us and pipped their horn (reciprocated!), I don't know when the pic you've posted was taken but if that was today Northbound it could have been that one. We did wonder if it was anyone who attended the meet. We'd have been obvious with the caravan on the back.

Not you Andy?

@Karl received, thanks very much!

Received, thank you very much Karl. Very generous unexpected gift!
Nice to meet you all.
Let's hope the weather is better for the next one
@Cliff Goodwin thanks for the great food!

All received,thank you

who has the best, most practical awning arrangement at the meet, anyone with a 2 wheel drive struggling to move off.
When I get my Elgrand E51 its 2 wheel drive and will have a rock & roll bed with a removable kitchen pod (gas hob and sink).
Liking those wheels on the E50, I will be looking for alloys as when mine arrives in UK it has steel wheels.
Because I can't walk far and the bloody loos were a good walk I used my bus to cover the distance. Used snow mode and put throttle controller to max eco mode and that worked a treat. No wheel spins on very boggy ground. Even some of the residents I think needed waders just to get into their cars!

I'm home..... And it all fitted in with enough room for a couple sets of golf clubs... 🀣 🀣 Gift received too, thanks admins. 😁😁😁

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_221939.jpg
    IMG_20201004_221939.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back