• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Can I please have payments by 12.30 (midday) Friday 17th September sent by paypal as a friend to stop charges to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com.
In the notes on paypal can you please include the number of each type of ticket you want and the full postal address for your tickets to be sent to when i get them.
When you have paid can you confirm by texting me on 07970549787 that your payment has been made.

Please can you make sure you give me the above info, Chemo makes you want to give up if the info is not passed to me i cant be arsed chasing people for it or having to look it up.

Thanks Brian

Hi folks, as a newbie (who has actually now got an Elgrand - wahoo!) I am wondering what is entailed in being on the club stand? Are we are supposed to be displaying our vehicles at this show as the best Elgrands that are polished up and A1 show ready for people to nose around or are we just turning up for an 'Elgrand Convention' for a social meet or is it a cross between the two? I have never been on a club stand before so just trying to get a feel for what's involved. Thanks for organising Brian, top man, I hope someone else can explain so I am not bothering you with the newbie questions!

Hi folks, as a newbie (who has actually now got an Elgrand - wahoo!) I am wondering what is entailed in being on the club stand? Are we are supposed to be displaying our vehicles at this show as the best Elgrands that are polished up and A1 show ready for people to nose around or are we just turning up for an 'Elgrand Convention' for a social meet or is it a cross between the two? I have never been on a club stand before so just trying to get a feel for what's involved. Thanks for organising Brian, top man, I hope someone else can explain so I am not bothering you with the newbie questions!
Short version is were all parked together and have the same interests no need to be shiny mine will be polished but it's not a criteria at yakushi last weekend there was a honda being built next to ours drilled into for body kit ect
It's all about 1 big happy friendly group

Yep as Kenzie says. You'll all be parked up together on the club stand, and yes people will be walking around looking at them. This doesn't mean it has to be super clean, immaculate or pimped up. As a club we try to encourage any members to turn up and enjoy the company of fellow elgranders no matter the condition. It's all about getting together and having a laugh, not just the cars 👍

@Cliff Goodwin
What time are you planning to get there on Saturday Cliff
I’m just thinking for help in putting your gazebo/ cooking stuff together

Thanks folks, I can relax now! Just looking to see lots of Elgrands and meet some of the community! I will get paid up...
Just incase you missed it this is a glance at last weekend

Attachments

• 20210910_194102.jpg
    20210910_194102.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210910_194042.jpg
    20210910_194042.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 10
@Cliff Goodwin
What time are you planning to get there on Saturday Cliff
I’m just thinking for help in putting your gazebo/ cooking stuff together
I'm hoping to be there quite early as I'm gonna stay in Leicester on the Friday night so only a short drive, @Kenzie has the gazebo now he usually arrives early

Hi Brian, Paid for 2 adults, just for the Sunday though. Thanks

The clock is ticking people get Ur subs in, be there or be square 😜

Back