• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Hi Brain put me down 1 adult

Can you put me down for weekend 2 adults, Steve g 👍

Can you put me down for 2 adults for the 2 days please, Just confirm amount and I will paypal you. Cheers

I would be up for it if I have mine by then. What’s the cost please? Also, what’s the cut off date or is it a limited number thing? New to all this! Would be great to meet some of you helpful people and have a laugh too!

Stick us down mate - 2 adults :D

Just asked the 4 kids who wants to come away to a show and who wants to stay at home now enzo my 7 nearly 8 year old would follow daddy in to the belly of the beast now the older three 10 11 14 not sp bothered they like the own thing thats why I give them the choice now I dint expect the response to be is that @Cliff Goodwin going as he dose good food

Just asked the 4 kids who wants to come away to a show and who wants to stay at home now enzo my 7 nearly 8 year old would follow daddy in to the belly of the beast now the older three 10 11 14 not sp bothered they like the own thing thats why I give them the choice now I dint expect the response to be is that @Cliff Goodwin going as he dose good food
Good on em, they're all good eaters for little ones 👍

Sorry guys but I am going to have to withdraw i'm afraid

No progress on Smokey and think its either sell or scrap imminently TBH.

Put us down for 2 adults please, both days!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me on the list. I have a deposit paid on a fresh import E51, it had an MOT today and DVLA forms being sent tomorrow so I am very hopeful I will get it before this meet up. I am very keen to go as it is close to me (Norwich) relatively speaking as only about 120 miles away. A lot of the events seem to be down south, up north or in Wales! Please let me know if I need to pay anything now for both days, just me. Thanks 🤞

Let's just say I'm working on it. I'm on about 80% sure, for just me! 😁 for both days.... Long way to come for me for one day from Cornwall 🤣🤣

I enjoyed the Cumbria show so much think I am up for this one-weekend ticket, please.

Daft question but can people take their caravans? If so can they still be on the club stand? Or how far would caravans be from the club stand?

Bookmarked this thread... :)

Just to draw the kind of attention that will usually lead to a quick and correct answer, I'll tag @Kenzie, as I reckon Paul will be clued up on this and I know he comes on forum often ;-) Can you answer questions on my post above mate?

Just to draw the kind of attention that will usually lead to a quick and correct answer, I'll tag @Kenzie, as I reckon Paul will be clued up on this and I know he comes on forum often ;-) Can you answer questions on my post above mate?
We had a caravan on stand a few years ago

Back