• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Hi guys The Jap Show Finals 2021 has club stands back so why not make this a big one. There is RWYB Drag racing on the Saturday, camping overnight Saturday for those of you who want to attend the 2 days and the Jap Show Finals on the Sunday. This is the first Jap show at Santa Pod where we have been able to attend as a club and mix and put on a display since Covid stopped us all playing out. I want to draw up a list of who would like to go so i can gauge the amount of interest. I will post more as and when i get time to let all the Dos and Donts from Santa Pod sink in.

SO WHOS UP FOR A CLUB STAND AT SANTA POD.
1)- BMR (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
2)- OSCPOP (Weekend) 2 Adults. CANCELLED
3)- STEVE 65 (Weekend) 1 Adult. NO REPLY
4)- KARLOS (Weekend) 1 Adult.
PAID
5)- DRAMANUS (Weekend) 1 Adult, 1 Child (age ?) NO REPLY
6)- KENZIE (Weekend) 2 Adults 4 Children PAID
7)- SIMJOH (Weekend) 2 Adults. PAID
8)- SNOOPY11 (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
9)- CLIFF GOODWIN (Weekend) 2 Adults. PAID
10)- BREADMAN23 (Weekend) 4 Adults. PAID
11)- MICHAEL6457 (Weekend) 1 Adult.
PAID
12)- STEVEG (Weekend) 2 Adults
. PAID
13)-MANCHERSTER MOD (Weekend) 2 Adults. NO REPLY
14)- HEYMIKEY (weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
15)- KARL (Weekend) 2 Adults. PAID
16)- PURPLE PEOPLE EATER (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
17)- DAVE MARSHALL (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
18)- REDMEG (Weekend) 2 Adults NO REPLY
19)- MADCALC. (Weekend) 2 Adults. PAID
20)- LIZE. (Weekend) 1 Adult PAID

21)- DRACO. Sunday 2 Adults 1 Child PAID
22)- MARKCURN1 (Weekend) 1 Adult PAID
23)- ROAD RUNNER PETE (Weekend) 1 Adult 2 Children. PAID
24)- KBRO34. (Sunday) 2 Adults. PAID.

25)- JS061457 (Sunday) 2 Adults, 2 Children. NO REPLY
26)- DOGNERO (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
27)‐ MADFISH (Weekend) 2 Adults. PAID

Last edited:
Yes wold be interested in weekend, all being well!

Definitely interested me plus my boy for weekend. Covid willing.

Bugger I'm already away that weekend 😭😭

Count me in please Brian.
1 adult.

Right now come on people, get Ur bloody names down, as well as the great company and fab entertainment I'll be bringing some exclusive food that I've been working on through the past year of lockdown, what is not to like! Let's get out there together...

Right now come on people, get Ur bloody names down, as well as the great company and fab entertainment I'll be bringing some exclusive food that I've been working on through the past year of lockdown, what is not to like! Let's get out there together...
Il bring the ale🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Well done Cliff knew you could not keep away. Jack will be coming with me 🥃🥃
Awesome my friend, I had to have a think if I could do both, but couldn't miss the first one I ever went to, look forward to catching up mate

Glad you are coming Cliff.
can I put my burger order in now 😁

Back