• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

All paid. Keep the brekky going on Sunday till I get there 😀

Can I put my order for a Cliff burger now.

Sorry, not going to be able to make this one - was hopeful, but things haven't fallen into place

Just out of curiosity. As the October evenings could get quite nippy, do you guys want me to bring a large fire pit and some fire wood? I know some of you like stay up till sunrise 🌅 👀🤟🍻🕺💃 and so you can keep the fire going unlike burning cardboards 😄
its a shame but we would not be allowed a fire pit ,they are allowed in the camping area but not in the pits

its a shame but we would not be allowed a fire pit ,they are allowed in the camping area but not in the pits
Wasn't aware of that! Yes, real shame. Better pack some wullie jumpers then. 👍

I'm sure the whiskey will keep us warm,other spirits will be available 😉

Back