• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Hi all, one of the drawbacks of the chemotherapy i am on is that it destroys your ability to stick at things and get things done, that said i have to have something to aim for to get back to a little normality so i am still up for organising the club stand with Santa Pod. Over the next few days i will put the costs up and start taking payment for the tickets, i will also need your address to post the tickets out to. Now payment will be required as early as you can because I have to pay for the stand at the time of booking, I will try to get us as close to the start line end as poss. Now please dont mess me around as I have a low tolerance of getting messed about at the moment.
Thanks Brian.
Thank you very much, will pay as soon as the post 👍

Ok guys, I have been in touch with Santa Pod to confirm the pricing for the tickets so below is the ticket prices ordered through the club and inc your personal entry ticket, car interior mirror hanger (needed to get your Elgrand into the club stand in the pits area,) cost of postage and booking fee. (the extra is only charged on the adult tickets). Please note this year there is a charge for children 5 to 15 years old.
So we stand a chance of getting a good spot in the pits for the club stand i will need to book it as soon as i can and although Santa Pods booking cut off is the 21st September i will be booking our club stand Friday 17th so must have payments in by 12.30 (midday) Friday 17th September.

WEEKEND (INC CAMPING SATURDAY NIGHT) PER PERSON

ADULT £28.00
CHILD (5 TO 15 YEARS) £5.00
CHILD (UP TO 4 YEARS) FREE

SUNDAY ONLY (NO CAMPING) PER PERSON

ADULT £16.00
CHILD (5 TO 15 YEARS) £5.00
CHILD (UP TO 4 YEARS) FREE

Can I please have payments by 12.30 (midday) Friday 17th September sent by paypal as a friend to stop charges to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com.
In the notes on paypal can you please include the number of each type of ticket you want and the full postal address for your tickets to be sent to when i get them.
When you have paid can you confirm by texting me on 07970549787 that your payment has been made.

Thanks Brian.

Can you put me on the list
please @BMR 1 Adult full weekend. Thanks

Last edited:
As well as @Cliff Goodwin superb cooking everywhere he gose my coffee machine and costco cake went down a treat at yakushi show would people be interested in me bringing some to santa pod Screenshot_20210913-034331_Costco.jpgScreenshot_20210913-034505_Costco.jpgScreenshot_20210913-034547_Costco.jpgScreenshot_20210913-101302_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210913-101323_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210913-101334_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210913-101355_Google.jpg

Hi guys The Jap Show Finals 2021 has club stands back so why not make this a big one. There is RWYB Drag racing on the Saturday, camping overnight Saturday for those of you who want to attend the 2 days and the Jap Show Finals on the Sunday. This is the first Jap show at Santa Pod where we have been able to attend as a club and mix and put on a display since Covid stopped us all playing out. I want to draw up a list of who would like to go so i can gauge the amount of interest. I will post more as and when i get time to let all the Dos and Donts from Santa Pod sink in.

SO WHOS UP FOR A CLUB STAND AT SANTA POD.
1)- BMR (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
2)- OSCPOP (Weekend) 2 Adults.
3)- STEVE 65 (Weekend) 1 Adult.
4)- KARLOS (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
5)- DRAMANUS (Weekend) 1 Adult, 1 Child (age ?)
6)- KENZIE (Weekend) 2 Adults 1 Child (age ?)
7)-
8)- SNOOPY11 (Weekend) 1 Adult.
9)- CLIFF GOODWIN (Weekend) 2 or 4 Adults.
10)- BREADMAN23 (Weekend) 4 Adults. PAID
11)- MICHAEL6457 (Weekend) 1 Adult. PAID
12)- STEVEG (Weekend) 2 Adults.
13)-MANCHERSTER MOD (Weekend) 2 Adults.
14)- HEYMIKEY (Provisional) (weekend) 1 Adult.
15)- KARL (Weekend) 2 Adults.
16)- PURPLE PEOPLE EATER (Weekend) 1 Adult
17)- DAVE MARSHALL (Weekend) 1 Adult
18)- REDMEG (Weekend) 2 Adults
19)-
20)-
Unfortunately I’ve got plans that weekend guys 😞

Put me down please Brian.

Top man best order the beer then

Not kitted out for the weekend camping this year so it will be the Sunday only please (2adults, 1 paying child and 1 free child)
@BMR , are you booking the Sunday only tickets or do we order them ourselves?
Thanks.

Back