• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Michael6457

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi Brain put me down 1 adult

Steveg

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Can you put me down for weekend 2 adults, Steve g 👍

Manchester Mod

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Martin Mod
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Can you put me down for 2 adults for the 2 days please, Just confirm amount and I will paypal you. Cheers

Heymikey

Premium Member
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
East Anglia
I would be up for it if I have mine by then. What’s the cost please? Also, what’s the cut off date or is it a limited number thing? New to all this! Would be great to meet some of you helpful people and have a laugh too!

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Stick us down mate - 2 adults :D

Kenzie

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Just asked the 4 kids who wants to come away to a show and who wants to stay at home now enzo my 7 nearly 8 year old would follow daddy in to the belly of the beast now the older three 10 11 14 not sp bothered they like the own thing thats why I give them the choice now I dint expect the response to be is that @Cliff Goodwin going as he dose good food

Cliff Goodwin

BBQ God
E50 Owner
Premium Member
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Elgrand
E50
Region
South East
Just asked the 4 kids who wants to come away to a show and who wants to stay at home now enzo my 7 nearly 8 year old would follow daddy in to the belly of the beast now the older three 10 11 14 not sp bothered they like the own thing thats why I give them the choice now I dint expect the response to be is that @Cliff Goodwin going as he dose good food
Good on em, they're all good eaters for little ones 👍

Oscpop

Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
Put us down for 2 adults please, both days!

Last edited:

Heymikey

Premium Member
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
East Anglia
Thanks for putting me on the list. I have a deposit paid on a fresh import E51, it had an MOT today and DVLA forms being sent tomorrow so I am very hopeful I will get it before this meet up. I am very keen to go as it is close to me (Norwich) relatively speaking as only about 120 miles away. A lot of the events seem to be down south, up north or in Wales! Please let me know if I need to pay anything now for both days, just me. Thanks 🤞