• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Absolutely amazing meet up again that just couldn't be done without such great turn out from members
Shot outs to
@Snoopy11 for keeping a careful eye on my plane i mean kite oooops I ment trailer for the 300ish mile trip 8m led to belive it will never need tyres as it spent more time airborne and for helping set the gazebo and facilities up
@Cliff Goodwin for being super star chef as always and his sous chef @Karlos and @dognero for keeping moral going in all departments keeping the group glued together only thing we could of asked for was better weather but it is the end of the year
See you all next time

special shout out to @Cliff Goodwin for having the best E50 not only on the Elgrand Oc stand but the whole show
shame it will not be recognised better luck next time Cliff

ps... my chilli was better
Lol surely Ur not talking about the spicy gravy you made 🤣

Back