• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Sad Times

Chrisplumber

E50 Owner
Premium Member
North West
E-Bucks
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E50
Region
North West
After much thought I am sad (devastated) to have to sell my Elgrand. I am going self employed and will end up having to store it and register it off road as it will not be used. I don't see the point really, would rather it went to a good home. I will be selling at the end of March so if anyone is interested in a much loved rust free e 50 let me know. Cheers

Chrisplumber

E50 Owner
Premium Member
North West
E-Bucks
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E50
Region
North West
Yeah it's the 3.3 highway star. Electric curtains both sunroofs and apparently the lounge pack. White. The rear speakers have been changed the proper way ha ha. I nearly had to resuscitate my mechanic when I told him it really is 20 years old. He thought I put a private plate on it ha

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Sorry to hear that Chris, but as you say it’s better it goes to a good home than not get used, good luck with the sale

Last edited:

GeordieAndy

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Yeah it's the 3.3 highway star. Electric curtains both sunroofs and apparently the lounge pack. White. The rear speakers have been changed the proper way ha ha. I nearly had to resuscitate my mechanic when I told him it really is 20 years old. He thought I put a private plate on it ha
Are you going to advertise it on here first as I might be interested?

malcolmyz85

Part of the furniture
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
malcolm
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Yes I will put it here first mate
A gd way to try and sell your car , before u are getting rid of it , I bought my e50 off a forum member , think I agreed to buy months and months before he sold it, he just texted me when he was ready to sell it , I was actually in France in hol when he texted ha ha

Chrisplumber

E50 Owner
Premium Member
North West
E-Bucks
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E50
Region
North West
A gd way to try and sell your car , before u are getting rid of it , I bought my e50 off a forum member , think I agreed to buy months and months before he sold it, he just texted me when he was ready to sell it , I was actually in France in hol when he texted ha ha
It also gives me time to change my mind hopefully ha ha