• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

S. Wales, 1 day car show, 25th Aug - Carmarthen showground

shaggy6boys

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Planning on going to this, this weekend, £5 advance tickets or £7 on the day, per person

following @Chris T post about port talbot being the Elgrand capital of the UK :) , though this may be something the South wales contingement may be interest in entering next year, tagging the rep @Lisa-Marie

might not be everyones cup of tea, but looks a good day out none-the-less

Never seen that before glad you posted it :) will definitely consider getting a stand together for next year :)
Probably too late to sort it now.
Thank you :)

@shaggy6boys I have messaged them to see if it's still possible to get a club stand.
Not sure who would be interested in coming if I do manage to get one booked for this week. X

@Lisa-Marie
no worries
i dont have my ellie no more but this this is something i would enter if i had, local to me and only for a day as well
i know there's usually volksfest (went a few years ago when it was in margam) but was a bit small, spent 2 days cleaning and polishing the ellie hoping to be told "damn thats nice, park in the main ground"....only to be told to park with everyone else

this one is supposed to have...
modified, std and classics
indoor show area
outdoor show area and club stands
comps for loudest stereo, lowest car and best pop'n'bang exhaust
stunt rider
show n shine
traders and food stalls
rides n stuff for younger kids

hadnt seen this advertised before either but looks like its been running for a few years, one of the kids saw a poster in our local chinese saturday and asked if he could go......we'll i can't no to that even though i was planning to convince some of the kids to come :)

at least the wife gets a break for a few hours, me and 4 of the kids are going

@Lisa-Marie
no worries
i dont have my ellie no more but this this is something i would enter if i had, local to me and only for a day as well
i know there's usually volksfest (went a few years ago when it was in margam) but was a bit small, spent 2 days cleaning and polishing the ellie hoping to be told "damn thats nice, park in the main ground"....only to be told to park with everyone else

this one is supposed to have...
modified, std and classics
indoor show area
outdoor show area and club stands
comps for loudest stereo, lowest car and best pop'n'bang exhaust
stunt rider
show n shine
traders and food stalls
rides n stuff for younger kids

hadnt seen this advertised before either but looks like its been running for a few years, one of the kids saw a poster in our local chinese saturday and asked if he could go......we'll i can't no to that even though i was planning to convince some of the kids to come :)

at least the wife gets a break for a few hours, me and 4 of the kids are going
Yeah even if I don't manage to get a club spot might consider going just to have a little look for next year haha

Been to this show most years since its started, it gets better each year. If you're local to it like me, it would be rude not to go, there's normally a good amount of trade and food stands. However is slightly "Chavtastic" compared to major shows, but still a good day out ✌

Been to this show most years since its started, it gets better each year. If you're local to it like me, it would be rude not to go, there's normally a good amount of trade and food stands. However is slightly "Chavtastic" compared to major shows, but still a good day out ✌
It's definitely on the cards for next year anyways :)

Back