• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Run to the Sun - September Blackpool Meet.

Which Sunday in September suits you?

• A. 12th

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • B. 19th

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • C. 26th

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
There is no shortage of fuel the only stations that are dry are the 1s being bled dry now most people put a few quid in but there all flustered so there putting full tanks in so 50plus rather than a fiver so it's just keeping up with demand
True, I was going to fill up anyway, it's all those who put a fiver in here and there who are hoarding... fckers.
I've got access to works cars & vans if it get really bad and they are always kept full lol

There is no shortage of fuel the only stations that are dry are the 1s being bled dry now most people put a few quid in but there all flustered so there putting full tanks in so 50plus rather than a fiver so it's just keeping up with demand
Indeed.
I was talking to one of the ladies at the local Morrisons station, she was fuming that someone had sat in the queues, and then complained about it loudly when they came to pay....for Ā£5.26 of fuel.

Well, that's me told then.
I just wanted to flag it, in case anyone was sucking on fumes and wanted to preserve what they had in case of Ampe longed fuel drought.

As everyone appears to be fully fuelled, and I've got a nearly full LPG, 60miles of super in the tank and 340milesnof diesel in the other car, we are still on.

I've never done a cruise or meet before, so be gentlešŸ˜
See you @ Lidl @Gwilo365 !

Suggestion, if you're running low, wait until later tonight and think of the last fuel station you'd use. Chances are they'll be fine. It's the supermarkets and main stations that are being hardest hit today.

I'm actually ok, no run on LPG round here. Was just a thought for those trekking from further afield.
I'm hopeful the nonsense will subside by next week as more daily mail inspired scaremongering.

Not long now
Think we will be up at lunch time for fish n chips at Ramsden then a walk about before meet up

All rinsed over ready
Just so I'm not back to front were meeting at Nissan at 1600 zulu (local time) then heading over to South Side for ice cream

Attachments

• 20210926_102718.jpg
    20210926_102718.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 4
Im confused šŸ˜‚ but it is Sunday morning! I thought we were meeting up at the Lidl on squires gate? Confirmation please

No thatā€™s Aldi šŸ˜‚ Lidl is next to airport pal

No thatā€™s Aldi šŸ˜‚ Lidl is next to airport pal
There both the same shop to me lol
Just googled them both almost in same place lol that's what I class as next to morisons lol dint realise there was another

Blackpool main road is shut at theme park just done a u turn and parked opposite the hampton

Attachments

• 20210926_121825.jpg
    20210926_121825.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210926_121855.jpg
    20210926_121855.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 7
I think thereā€™s some sort of cycle event on but finishes around 1:30pm

What time and place are you all meeting and what is the plan after meeting?

It's some charity race. Shut between 11-1pm, so should be all clear by time we are meeting up.
16:15 at Lidl squires gate. At least, I won't get there before that, but by all means 1600 if that's when you get there.

Plan, in my head anyway, was meet up for a chat/ogle at each others vans if nice.
Then down the prom to NOTORIANNIS ice cream. Then carry on up to Mary's Shell for the beach for a bit. After thats it's a free for all.
@Lpgc @Kenzie @Gav69

Thanks Joe @Gwilo365 .

Had a busy morning.. Elgrand collected and made up a few LPG tanks to get ahead a bit for next week's LPG conversions. But will have a chat with the others, not sure if we're coming yet.

Back