• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Run to the Sun - September Blackpool Meet.

Which Sunday in September suits you?

• A. 12th

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • B. 19th

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • C. 26th

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Exercise will be good before the ice cream lol, but it’s worth it. It’s the only one I bet but 🍦

Iys the warmth lol nearly killed the 6 of us having a dpeed march up just waiting on food coming out but should be on time still

And I got a whoping 30% off all the food armed forces discount

Hi all, last minute decision to join you, is it still on, were are you meeting?

Real pleasure meeting you guys that made it.
Thanks for your indulgence. Hopefully @RuskinStreet isn't lost in a back alley somewhere and @Dirkins made it back before sucking on fumes.

Next one will likely be November, ending in a tea time lights cruise.....start polishing your chrome now....😁

Thanks' Dave for arranging the meet.
It was great to get the chance to put a few faces to names.
Hope Kenzie's gang enjoyed the lights as much as we enjoyed the Ice Cream 😋

PS.
We managed to pick up 60 litre's of Full Fat V Power on the way home so it was definitely worth the trip out.

Now where did I put that polish... 🤔

Real pleasure meeting you guys that made it.
Thanks for your indulgence. Hopefully @RuskinStreet isn't lost in a back alley somewhere and @Dirkins made it back before sucking on fumes.

Next one will likely be November, ending in a tea time lights cruise.....start polishing your chrome now....😁
I am so sorry we disappeared! I turned right onto the prom and didn't couldn't see anyone in front or behind. By the time we got to Fleetwood we doubled-back. Phone died, I'd brought the wrong charge cable and it was getting on twenty past six so we headed for home via McDonalds at Lymm services.
Good to meet you all though, definitely back up there in November, If we can find you lol :joy:

Apologies. and lots of humble pie. :(
Now I've got my glasses on .
Thank you @Gwilo 365 for arranging the meet.
One family friend constantly called me 'timothy' for years, no matter how many times they were reminded.
Besides, I've been called much worse, and in several other languages, since then 😂

I am so sorry we disappeared! I turned right onto the prom and didn't couldn't see anyone in front or behind. By the time we got to Fleetwood we doubled-back. Phone died, I'd brought the wrong charge cable and it was getting on twenty past six so we headed for home via McDonalds at Lymm services.
Good to meet you all though, definitely back up there in November, If we can find you lol :joy:
Sounds like you might have got out onto the prom ahead....
My apologies for being tardy about getting going.
You 'mainly missed' @Kenzie scaring the life out a couple of daydreamers with his 'get out of the way' horn 🤭.

Blackpool lights do not watch video on mobile if you don't have unlimited data 8 k recording over 18gb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-081031_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-081031_Gallery.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
I flamin' hate those Landau's.
Most of the drivers are arrogant and just pull out all over the shop without looking behind them first.
And there is one in particular who takes a 'short-cut' down our street (which isn't actually a short cut) and the horse makes a massive dump in front of our drive every time 🤬

I flamin' hate those Landau's.
Most of the drivers are arrogant and just pull out all over the shop without looking behind them first.
And there is one in particular who takes a 'short-cut' down our street (which isn't actually a short cut) and the horse makes a massive dump in front of our drive every time 🤬
After the 2 idiots we spotted on the cruise for ice cream and parking I just lay back and took it real easy lol

Back