• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Route 38 meet. Dec 20th **** South West Region****

All sorted - see you on the 20th!

When out tomorrow "road testing my plates" I'll call somewhere that I know one resides see if I can get him (her?) along

When out tomorrow "road testing my plates" I'll call somewhere that I know one resides see if I can get him (her?) along
Sounds great that you finally got your Elgrand sorted!!:)
Enjoy your ride!!!
All the best ,
Ray.

Hello all ,
Not long now for the South West meet!!!:)
Please come along if you can make it - even if its for a short while it will be great to see you!!:)

Ray - how many coming with you? I'll book a table

Yes - and enjoying it but I had a senior moment today that lasted for 10 hours or so!
I'll tell you about it on Sunday ..... if I remember!

Yes - and enjoying it but I had a senior moment today that lasted for 10 hours or so!
I'll tell you about it on Sunday ..... if I remember!
I shall look forward to meeting you :) - got to take the Mrs shopping in Plymouth first!!:snooze:

My condolences, my thoughts are with you

The sun has got his hat on (in a wintery sort of way). I did have a word about this but I've been let down before.

Thanks to Ray & Sharon and Paula (with her Cockapoo Freddy) for turning up to this event, with Gerry (& Freddy my Westie)
As with everyone on this forum they all proved to be really good company.

Of interest, the meeting consisted of 3 x E51s, on British roads for 1 week, 2 weeks and 3 weeks. All members declared what a great vehicle they were.

The sun did make an appearance between the heavy showers - which forced us inside to have our meal - but also made the photos a bit hurried,

*** Photos will be posted later ***

@PaulaO Was it Sennen Cove? :)

5685488-large.jpg

Was great to meet you all , hope you dont mind - done a post about the meet in the ( meet photos section ):)

Back