• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Roll call. Whitby 2016. Poss Sunday 20th March

20th March is my birthday (71) so I suspect that the dear lady will be inviting all the family over for lunch, otherwise I would defo be there.

David

Come on you lot, there are a lot more Elgrands in the country this year than there was last year and we had 11 Elgrands turn up last year so why only 8 so far this year. Yes I know its snowing here and now but what a good excuse to have a fish and chip lunch. Fuel is also cheaper this year than last so you cant use that as an excuse either. Get your ass in that driving seat and come and make friends.

Hi all we are still hoping to come but today i was told
that my 96 year old mum is not very well so we are on stand by

so please for give us if we dont make it

Steve, as always your family comes first mate, there is plenty of meets and shows going off this year to go to so if the worst comes to the worst you get your mum sorted.

Thank you Brian

Am I welcome in the Lexarse? :)

Mark, In the words of Lesley Crowther "come on down". Shit showing my age now.

Ok guys final call for Whitby so anyone want to meet up we will be rolling up the M1 early Sunday morning looking forwards to this first meet it seems to have been a long long winter and I need to get into summer mode.

Well that's it, whats not cleaned now stays dirty, did my first clean of the season on the truck, god winters been hard on the girl this year. Opened the tailgate up to find my nice white paint had turned a delicate shade of green along the top looking like Shrek had crawled in there and died. Cleaned most of it off but as I have an ongoing cold I cant be bothered to do an 100% job, yes I know its not the attitude but what the hell. Looking forwards to tomorrow, could do with a little fresh air.

It was a good meet last year going to miss going this time. Was opening to sneak in at last minute but changing front pads this morning I found that I have a siezed piston on o/s caliper. I thought that wheel was getting a bit hot last summer - haven't run her since October. It got worse than that Jim found same issue with n/s .
Had 5 bar of pressure in caliper from tyre pump trying to shift both seized pistons, they did not budge 1 bit. Looks like refitting to brake pipe and hope I can pop em out that way. Looking like I'll be posting in wanted section shortly for 2 calipers.
Have a good time you do'ers.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm looking forward to the whole family coming over tomorrow for my Birthday, I'm sad that I am missing my first chance at going to an Elgrand OC meet. Have a good day all, I'll be with you in spirit!

David

We was so sorry that we could not make the meet but i did let Brian know that we would not attend i do hope you all had a good time and weather was good

Back