• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Roll call. Whitby 2016. Poss Sunday 20th March

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Ok guys, silverback1 (Don) ran this over the last couple of years but because of heath problems don't feel up to organising this again this year. Its a shame as its a good venue at the start of the season and the chips are good as well. I have decided to open this thread to see how many might be interested in a day in Whitby. I am going to suggest that it be the 20th March which is the week before Easter. How many want to start the Show and Meet season of with a trip to the seaside? I will start the ball rolling.

1)- BMR (Brian & Sue)
2)- RobP (Rob & Family)
3)- silverback1 (Don)
4)- Dave Munro Cannon (Dave off facebook, local guy)
5)- Sean_h (Sean & Linda)
6)- Karl (The Boss)
7)- Tigers26 (David)
8)- Stephen (Steve / Sue & the mutt)
9)- Madfish (Mark and his Lexus)
10)- Paul (E50, following me up from Notts)
11)- Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I'm in Brian :D was a great day last year. Nice day out for the kids too!

Sorry won't be able to make it, am away on holiday 3 weeks road trip abroad with my son,

Ok guys, silverback1 (Don) ran this over the last couple of years but because of heath problems don't feel up to organising this again this year. Its a shame as its a good venue at the start of the season and the chips are good as well. I have decided to open this thread to see how many might be interested in a day in Whitby. I am going to suggest that it be the 20th March which is the week before Easter. How many want to start the Show and Meet season of with a trip to the seaside? I will start the ball rolling.

1)- BMR (Brian & Sue)
2)-Don provisional
3)-
4)-
5)-
6)-
7)-
8)-
9)-
10)-

I would like to thank Brian for organising Whitby this year, I'm just not up to it at the minute, as Brian said it was good last year, it was good the first time as well, it's a lovely placement car park, I hope to be there and hope there's more peeps than 2015, again many thanks Brian

yip we will be there again this year hopefully without the manflu like last year

Updated guys, thanks.
I am a great believer in if you post it they will come, so come on you lot don't get lazy, the grass don't need cutting in march and the skirting boards will be ok in that sickening shade of pea green for a further week, get out and show your truck off at the seaside after all why do you have the best looking vehicle on the roads if its not to let others see it.

That's my Birthday, not sure what the family have in mind for the day, otherwise I'll try and get there. By the way the grass does need mowing in March - I've had to mow it every two weeks throughout the winter!

David

As always, put me down.

Looking promising this end :rofl::D:hi:

We are looking at coming is it ok for the dog to come as well

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking at coming is it OK to is it ok for the dog to come as well

Yes mate. A few people had dogs with them at last year's meet. Left them in the cars while we ate (I think) then went and got them to have a stroll around the town.

Oh good dont like leaving for a long time she never been
Thank you
Rob

Come on guys, there is enough members round the North East and East Midlands to make this meet special at the moment we have 8 Elgrands going which is less than last year. Stop dithering, put your name down on the thread and meet other Elgrand owners at a nice location. We are planning to meet at the same car park as last year. The post code for the Co-op car park is YO21 1DH for those of you with sat navs. Time to meet up in the car park is 12.00 mid day that will give those of us coming from a good few miles away time to get there as we wouldn't like to break any speed limits would we guys.

Also away taking the beast to France a couple of weeks

yip we will be there again this year hopefully without the manflu like last year
sorry we cant go after all.i have forgot that we are already booked up for a long weekend at the Cotswolds with friends.it must be my age

Sorry to hear about the sudden onset dementia there Malcolm, there are loads more meets and shows, you have a good time bud, thanks for letting me know.

Sorry to hear about the sudden onset dementia there Malcolm, there are loads more meets and shows, you have a good time bud, thanks for letting me know.
if my wife hadn't have pointed it I wouldn't have realised at all,i even have days booked off at work for trip.so could be my age.catch up with yous at another meeting

Back