• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Regional meet

please forgive me mine will be filthy run out of time today :sob:
You are forgiven... I've managed to clean one wheel which I kerbed so I could touch it in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can make this one as we are having a clear out in the garage wish I could would be a lot less stressfull๐Ÿคฏ dont think I could cope with bobs dirty bus ๐Ÿ˜

a bit late in the day but not a bad turn out met some new members and an old one not seen for a year and all very nice elgrands one new member's wife going home with a head full of Christmas/birthday present ideas for her lucky other half :joy:

a bit late in the day but not a bad turn out met some new members and an old one not seen for a year and all very nice elgrands one new member's wife going home with a head full of Christmas/birthday present ideas for her lucky other half :joy:
That'll be me then Bob ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ trouble is.. she's asked for my credit card number ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Always great catching up with friends old and new at a local EOC meet, and a great little venue suggested by @Steve Scott and thanks for arranging arranging the meet, Iโ€™ll definitely revisit there๐Ÿ˜

Back