• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Regional meet

Steve Scott

Active Newbie
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi everyone,I’m trying to get a rally for the Gosport Elgrands,all areas welcome 12th sept. Got 2 options,1st option Stokesbay carpark where life boat station is ,but it’s not free 2 hours £1.80,3hours £2.70 overlooking the Solent .pebbles cafe drinks and snacks.Option 2 green lane car park Hardway free, nothing to see there but houses. We could stay there for a hour and a bit to chat and discuss our elgrands.then walk down green lane (4mins) to HardwaySailingClub,I’m Bar secretary we have a large balcony overlooking Portsmouth Harbour nice views. Bar opens 12.30 and galley for refreshments before we all go on our ways.large lounge if raining and chat some more. Let me know which option you prefer.Regards Steve.

Hi everyone,I’m trying to get a rally for the Gosport Elgrands,all areas welcome 12th sept. Got 2 options,1st option Stokesbay carpark where life boat station is ,but it’s not free 2 hours £1.80,3hours £2.70 overlooking the Solent .pebbles cafe drinks and snacks.Option 2 green lane car park Hardway free, nothing to see there but houses. We could stay there for a hour and a bit to chat and discuss our elgrands.then walk down green lane (4mins) to HardwaySailingClub,I’m Bar secretary we have a large balcony overlooking Portsmouth Harbour nice views. Bar opens 12.30 and galley for refreshments before we all go on our ways.large lounge if raining and chat some more. Let me know which option

Hi Stokes bay for me.But dont mind either.Just be nice to meet up

I'd be up for it and don't mind which car park

Stokes or Green Lane either way for me..😃

I'll be away for this one, hope you have a good meet.

Hi everyone, it’s going to be large car park Stokes Bay where inshore life boat building is. 12th September 10am onwards.anyone wants to go for a drink down HardwaySailingClub before you go on your way,welcome. 5 min drive.

Hi everyone, it’s going to be large car park Stokes Bay where inshore life boat building is. 12th September 10am onwards.anyone wants to go for a drink down HardwaySailingClub before you go on your way,welcome. 5 min drive.
See you all there

See you all there, looking forward to it 😀

Add me to the list :cool: I'll be bringing my Laptop with NDS2 plus the Android 'Car Scanner' app for anyone who wants to see these code readers in action.

Add me to the list :cool: I'll be bringing my Laptop with NDS2 plus the Android 'Car Scanner' app for anyone who wants to see these code readers in action.
Due to change of circumstances, I'm no longer able to attend.

@Chunkyone - I'll drop you a PM re code reading.

Is this the right postcode to head for?

PO12 2QU

Last edited:
I wish you all a good meet for tommorow, unfortunately I have to work otherwise I would have come.

Back